PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

News on Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes if you put in a tiny excerpt instead of just a link, people can decide if they want to bother or not.

exceprt
Wayland and Weston residents were among the 81 seniors who received diplomas at The Rivers School graduation exercises on June 9.

Stephen Belichick of Weston is the son of Bill and Debby Belichick

Of course, if you are trying to fool people by just saying Belichick when you nean STEPHEN Belichick, I guess you wouldn't want to post the link. Sorry about ruining it :D

spacecrime said:
sometimes if you put in a tiny excerpt instead of just a link, people can decide if they want to bother or not.

exceprt
Wayland and Weston residents were among the 81 seniors who received diplomas at The Rivers School graduation exercises on June 9.

Stephen Belichick of Weston is the son of Bill and Debby Belichick

Of course, if you are trying to fool people by just saying Belichick when you nean STEPHEN Belichick, I guess you wouldn't want to post the link. Sorry about ruining it :D

I am very flattered that you think so highly of me, but who am I to fool the people around here?? :confused:

Last edited:
There is more in the article about his leadership skills and other awards he has won. Bill must be SO proud!! Congrats to Stephen and best of luck in the fall!!! The apple didn't fall far from the tree!!!!

mikey said:

I for one am very grateful for these tidbits. Sometimes they're not very interesting to me, it's true -- but, if I'm on here in the first place, I'm not about to complain about having my time wasted. ;)

Did you notice that he's another lacrosse player, Bill's Girl? That is a family passion. And now off to a prep school before (I guess) Wesleyan. Let's just hope for his sake he doesn't turn out to be another psychedelic fisherman, eh!

Bill's Girl said:
There is more in the article about his leadership skills and other awards he has won. Bill must be SO proud!! Congrats to Stephen and best of luck in the fall!!! The apple didn't fall far from the tree!!!!

All three sound like terrific kids. I also believe all three play lacrosse.

spacecrime said:

THANK YOU.

Mikey, threads like this are annoying. Please give some hint as to what they're about.

Thanks, I really cared so much to read about Steven Bellichick. I just want to hear about football goddamit! Maybe BB news but meh to this artcile.

Kdo5 said:
Thanks, I really cared so much to read about Steven Bellichick. I just want to hear about football goddamit! Maybe BB news but meh to this artcile.

Um, I don't know if you know this or not but we are currently in the NFL's vacation period and there is precious little actual football news to be had.

I prefer this info to reading one of our players has been arrested or suspended for an ephendia violation or fill in the blank.

Mike the Brit said:
I for one am very grateful for these tidbits. Sometimes they're not very interesting to me, it's true -- but, if I'm on here in the first place, I'm not about to complain about having my time wasted. ;)

Did you notice that he's another lacrosse player, Bill's Girl? That is a family passion. And now off to a prep school before (I guess) Wesleyan. Let's just hope for his sake he doesn't turn out to be another psychedelic fisherman, eh!

HAHA, Mike!! Amen to that!! If you look closely at the sideline shots during games, you will see both boys on the sidelines. Stephen is about as tall as his dad so he is harder to spot, but I see Brian all the time because he is shorter than everyone.

I know almost nothing about the sport of lacrosse, its rules, how to play, etc. Is it played a lot across the pond, Mike? Or is soccer and cricket more prevalent?

Hoodie said:
Um, I don't know if you know this or not but we are currently in the NFL's vacation period and there is precious little actual football news to be had.

I prefer this info to reading one of our players has been arrested or suspended for an ephendia violation or fill in the blank.

No offense to anyone........but AMEN Hoodie!! For crying out loud! This is NFL purgatory, with three weeks to go until the start of camp! All of the naysayers on this thread are upset because there was no juicy BB gossip to be catty about! As I have said before, the MEN on this board are way more catty and witchy than the girls!

GIRL POWER ;)

Bill's Girl said:
As I have said before, the MEN on this board are way more catty and witchy than the girls!
You've never heard that when MEN gather on a football message board together, our 'cycles' tend to synch up so that we all get witchy at the same time? ;)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
You've never heard that when MEN gather on a football message board together, our 'cycles' tend to synch up so that we all get witchy at the same time? ;)

HA! I thought that was just an urban legend! Damn, I guess you DO learn something new every day! :p

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Yes, it's uncanny -- we open BEER at the EXACT same time!

Bill's Girl said:
I know almost nothing about the sport of lacrosse, its rules, how to play, etc. Is it played a lot across the pond, Mike? Or is soccer and cricket more prevalent?

I know very little about lacrosse. It's in fact a truly indigenous North American sport, having been invented by Native Americans before the advent of the settlers (though the name is French). It is played in the UK, but principally the women's version at expensive private girls schools and is something of a rarity elsewhere.

One thing I do know, though, is that it is part of the bond that BB has with Jim Brown, who was a great lacrosse player:

"Brown's memorable professional career led to his induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1971, while the The Sporting News selected him as the greatest football player of all time in 1999. Brown also earned a spot in the Lacrosse Hall of Fame, with many in that sport acknowledging him as the greatest player ever in that sport as well." [Wikipedia]

Our TV (American) football analyst for Channel 5 here in the UK, Mike Carlson, whom I very much admire, played lacrosse (and football) with BB at Wesleyan, apparently.

Last edited:
Everyone needs to get off their high horse around here. Mikey manages to scour the internet and finds patriots/player news all over the place. While I may not have agreed with him on the way Ty Law situation went down, I appreciate what he brings to the board :)

BradyisGod said:
Everyone needs to get off their high horse around here. Mikey manages to scour the internet and finds patriots/player news all over the place. While I may not have agreed with him on the way Ty Law situation went down, I appreciate what he brings to the board :)

Gee ... thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes