PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

News on BB's off field problems just gets worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf is this post doing in our patsfans forum.it belongs

in the Brittany Spears loser-voyeur forum.

If your looking for tittilation,get it in the privacy of your bathroom.

It is a personal matter for BB,nothing to do with football.

What's next?........Diane Spencer's autopsy photos?

My response when similar idiocy was spewed after the first news of this broke in July:

Is this news? Yes.

Is it football news? Yes. Last time I checked, the name 'Belichick' is associated with football. Without his BB's association to a $1.2 billion football team, this story wouldn't be out there.

And what's with this double standard? Where was the outcry against members posting about Clarett's arrest, or Dungy's son's death?

But how dare anyone post factual information about Bill Belichick!

I refuse to acknowledge this story. There is way too much rumor involved. He said-she said. This guy does seem to be looking for some leverage in his divorce preceedings. Who knows what really went on with BB. If anything!

Leave this story to the loser Phins fans who have nothing else to do this season since they are not making the playoffs.

Go Pats!

Such stories are gleefully reported by the Herald not so much to disgrace BB but more to further their woman hating, the-men-are-getting-screwed-by-the-liberal's-court-system 'conservatism.' That such a juicy example involves BB only serves to sell more newspapers and spread their agenda.

I'm not taking anyone's side in this dispute. I personally feel many divorce/custody laws, after being dominated by men for decades up to the 1970's, have swung a bit too far in the other direction. But there's no doubt that guys who cheat with married women have not got their minds in the right place, to say the least. BB may or may not have been been indiscreet, we'll never know the 'truth' in this case so we might as well just roll our eyes and think about what lucky fans we are to have been given a team like the Pats to root for the last few years.

Such stories are gleefully reported by the Herald not so much to disgrace BB but more to further their woman hating, the-men-are-getting-screwed-by-the-liberal's-court-system 'conservatism.' That such a juicy example involves BB only serves to sell more newspapers and spread their agenda.

Whoa! Now THAT's an over the top post!

There is simply no positive reason whatsoever for the Herald to spew this kind of crap.

It's personal, private, boring and of no interest to anybody really. I feel bad for all the kids involved.

They themselves a newspaper?? I call them toilet paper.....

There is simply no positive reason whatsoever for the Herald to spew this kind of crap.

It's personal, private, boring and of no interest to anybody really. I feel bad for all the kids involved.

They themselves a newspaper?? I call them toilet paper.....

What's wrong with reporting the truth? It's their job. Their occupation. They don't work for the Patriots.

The only question I have here is this"

Who is getting it more? Belichick or Brady?

right now it seems Belichick is getting more.

What's wrong with reporting the truth? It's their job. Their occupation. They don't work for the Patriots.

Not all truth is fit to print. "Reporting" excerpts from a divorce proceeding is particularly foul. Paparazzi scum.

Not all truth is fit to print.

And so I assume you're an advocate against every story in any paper about the court records of any person? Or is there a double standard?

For example, would it be a travesty to you if you opened up a paper tomorrow and read a story that used court records?

Like this story?

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2006/12/18/3_to_plead_guilty_in_ala_church_arsons/

Three former college students accused of setting nine rural Alabama churches ablaze in February will plead guilty to federal charges, a court filing Monday said.

So what's the difference to this? The fact that it's "closer to home?"

Vincent Shenocca, the Jersey construction company owner whose wife, Sharon, has been huddling with the Pats’ gridiron genius, has amended his divorce complaint and added “adultery” to his list of grievances.

Sure, BB didn't commit a crime. But if a newspaper has to chose between reporting about the court records of a well-known person or Joe down the street, it's going to be the well-known person.

Bottom line Belichick is human, and with this plus his son situation had to be effecting him alot this yr...

Bottom line Belichick is human, and with this plus his son situation had to be effecting him alot this yr...

the guy has alot of stress to deal with as all coaches do.

He can choose to eat snacks, take a cold shower, or have some Bada-Bing... I hope he calls the play action on the latter.

My response when similar idiocy was spewed after the first news of this broke in July:

Is this news? Yes.

Is it football news? Yes. Last time I checked, the name 'Belichick' is associated with football. Without his BB's association to a $1.2 billion football team, this story wouldn't be out there.

And what's with this double standard? Where was the outcry against members posting about Clarett's arrest, or Dungy's son's death?

But how dare anyone post factual information about Bill Belichick!

Only there is nothing factual about a story which remains based solely on unsubstantiated inuendo spewing from a guy living in his parents basement (LOL) likely doing whatever he can to get out of losing half his assets and paying a bundle in child support and alimony in a he said she said ugly divorce in a no fault state.

If the Herald editors believed this was newsworthy they'd have assigned the story to someone other than Gayle and Laura. The Herald is a sleezy tabloid - all they wanted (again) was the picture and sensational headline to sell a paper that is basically fish wrap. And it matters not to them they are making their sports reporters lives exponentially more difficult in the process.

And the difference in this case is nobody's died (yet) nor has anyone been arrested. When a player gets arrested he's fair game. When an utterly devastating tragedy befalls any HC, let alone one whose team was flirting with an undefeated season, that's potential season impacting news.

Sure would be nice to see what she looked like. I know that sans football BB is supposed to be kind of a funny guy but it's hard to believe he could pull much of a babe...the fmr Mrs BB notwithstanding...then again you ever know...

And so I assume you're an advocate against every story in any paper about the court records of any person? Or is there a double standard?

For example, would it be a travesty to you if you opened up a paper tomorrow and read a story that used court records?

Like this story?

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2006/12/18/3_to_plead_guilty_in_ala_church_arsons/

So what's the difference to this? The fact that it's "closer to home?"

Sure, BB didn't commit a crime. But if a newspaper has to chose between reporting about the court records of a well-known person or Joe down the street, it's going to be the well-known person.

I said divorce proceedings, not court records. Comparing a divorce to an arson case is quite a stretch.

Of course the press in this country is free to print almost any disgusting drivel they wish, but if they choose to exercise that license the rest of us are also free to call them the filthy panderers that they are.

Sensationalized reporting of celebrity divorce proceedings is about as low as journalism can go and stay legal. Obviously there are folks who love such vicious gossip and will pay for it. It's surprising that even the Herald would stoop so low, which is why some of us are questioning their motives in reporting this case.

Sure would be nice to see what she looked like. I know that sans football BB is supposed to be kind of a funny guy but it's hard to believe he could pull much of a babe...the fmr Mrs BB notwithstanding...then again you ever know...

There was a head shot of this woman and her husband "during happier times" that accompanied the story in the Herald.

I said divorce proceedings, not court records. Comparing a divorce to an arson case is quite a stretch.

Of course the press in this country is free to print almost any disgusting drivel they wish, but if they choose to exercise that license the rest of us are also free to call them the filthy panderers that they are.

Sensationalized reporting of celebrity divorce proceedings is about as low as journalism can go and stay legal. Obviously there are folks who love such vicious gossip and will pay for it. It's surprising that even the Herald would stoop so low, which is why some of us are questioning their motives in reporting this case.

You really don't like the press, do you? :D

I have no problem with it.

You really don't like the press, do you? :D

I have no problem with it.

Journalism is an honorable profession with a code of conduct. Media is it's bast*rd child run amuck thanks mostly to modern technology.

BB has no "problems" he is not accused of any crime, and even if these things were true, it means NOTHING TO HIM. Mouthpieces file false claims in court everyday, it is how they feel they have to do their jobs.

Except that if the allegations are false, BB's lawyers can file slander charges against Shenocca.

tn_amazingly-enough.jpg

And that's the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back