Welcome to PatsFans.com

NEWS FLASH: Conservative thread gets one star!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by fleabassist1, Dec 14, 2007.

1. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Hillary's campaign is in trouble. Serious trouble. The Bill of the Blue Dress may be more of an impediment than they expected. His negatives are pretty high, too. And maybe his negatives are in a different demographic than HER negatives :eek:, which would be guaranteed up-the-creek time for Clinton, Inc. Stay tuned.

Man, you gotta get a different title to this thread!!! I tried to bump you with some stars, but somebody else must have come along to make your prophesy self-fulfilling!!!

What up, dude ??

//
  3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

i'll not apologize for giving it the half-star option, just on thread-title principle alone... *raises hand emphatically*...

simple math indicates i was far from alone, however...
  4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

AHA!!! The culprit 'fesses up! Well, that's a good step toward your rehabilitation. Confession is always good for the soul. Now, what should your penance be ... ? How 'bout you help the flea with his rhetorical punch. You know, teach how to sell his pov more effectively. HIS pov, not yours!

//
  5. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

disingenuous constantly....

'The culprit'?... how about 'a culprit'... and clearly i'm not 'confessing' anything... that would indicate i was previously 'hiding' something...

the thread title was stupid, it asked for a 1-star vote, and i provided it... obviously i wasn't alone...

regardless... whatever you do, please don't be assigning me any 'penance' at all, even jokingly, as i'm sure you'll fall back on here... it's just not funny... but still hypothetically, always know, Fog, i won't ever be taking any 'penance' from YOU... even if you were named head priest of my local parish....

but really you guys are all rather BORING us with your hillary demonization... anyone paying attention has no interest in Hillary Clinton... so why you guys think 37 threads per day displaying Hillary goofiness is somehow winning you all some moral highground is truly baffling... this one from goofy Fox News' own Judson Berger... now there's a Fox News name if i've ever heard one... lJudson .... Berger... ooooo.... how Fox-like...
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2007
  6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Who's worrying about "winning ... some moral high ground"??? I do it because it's fun!!! :singing: Hillary and Blue-dress Billary's campaign is a joke to me. Just because *they* have decided to make it serious (for themselves) is no need for anyone else to take it so seriously, is it?? They be some funky ol' dude and his sometime ol' lady, messin' 'roun' and chasing skirt (both of them???!! :eek: who be knowin' ) but that be about it.

Chill, baby. Life is short.

Now, you gonna help the flea wit' his writin' punch, or not, man?!!

//
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2007
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

Just keep showing the pictures of Pant Suit Hillary waddling around clapping her hands and bobbing her head and soon she will be at the bottom of the pile, she will be having debates with Kunutchi Wootchi about flying saucers.

The American people had eight years of the Wretched Clintons they don't want any more, good riddance.

:bricks:
  8. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I'm with PC. You call a thread what fleabassist has done and those of us who are liberal and mischievous will give it a one star rating. It's a no-brainer and I bet flea knows it.

It's like me starting a thread saying "God Save the Queen" and then getting offended if everyone jokingly piles in against me.
  9. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

How the heck did this thread get more than one star?

Remember P Diddy's sage advice fellow lefties, vote or die.
  10. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Vote or die mother f%#^er vote or die
    Vote or ima stick a knife in your eye
    Democracy was found on one simple rule
    Get out and vote or i'll motha f@%%ing kill you

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5hdvhVeT_m0