PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Newer Top 300 with videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I'm posting this on a separate thread because this looks like a new and different top 300. But the main reason is that if you click on camera next to the players name, there will be the highlight vid for most (not all) players.

NFL - Draft - Yahoo! Sports

Also where some of the players are ranked seem different from most (Sean Smith #19). It does not have a date but I check this often and it appears to be new.

Last edited:
Thanks PatsNut. Nice resource for ham n' egger draftniks like myself to quickly see video on a bunch of players.

Thanks PatsNut. Nice resource for ham n' egger draftniks like myself to quickly see video on a bunch of players.

Great Post, so many names to remember:)

It seems like their list is taken from National Football Post. Some interesting rankings - Jarron Gilbert at 17, Brian Orapko at 19, Barwin at 26, Maualuga at 29. The list matches up with NFPs top 100 list from April 8.

It seems like their list is taken from National Football Post. Some interesting rankings - Jarron Gilbert at 17, Brian Orapko at 19, Barwin at 26, Maualuga at 29. The list matches up with NFPs top 100 list from April 8.

I noticed that too but there are some differences. Also NFP was a top 100 and this is a top 300. But it probably came from them only a little updated. The reason that I posted it was the easy access to the vids for some people who don't want to spend time digging for them.

Keep in mind those vids are highlight vids and don't not show the lowlights.:rolleyes:

WOW that Barwin kid at #26 thats pretty high. ;)

Last edited:
that barwin video is eye opening. he does have the physique, that's for sure...

that barwin video is eye opening. he does have the physique, that's for sure...
Note that it focuses on the run game too...
eat-drink-smiley-7838.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye