PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Megacharger

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi there!

From my username you can tell I'm a Charger fan and that means most of you dislike me already, and tbh I dislike the Pats just as much. However, I do like to talk football and since I follow the "Keep you friends close, and your enemies closer." philosophy I decided to come here. I hope these forums are as good as they look, and lets hope I get to gloat when the Chargers win in their powder blues this year, and march right to the Championship!:D

Hi there!

From my username you can tell I'm a Charger fan and that means most of you dislike me already, and tbh I dislike the Pats just as much. However, I do like to talk football and since I follow the "Keep you friends close, and your enemies closer." philosophy I decided to come here. I hope these forums are as good as they look, and lets hope I get to gloat when the Chargers win in their powder blues this year, and march right to the Championship!:D

:welcome:

Stay classy San Diego. :D

:welcome:We do welcome fans from other teams who bring some good stuff to the table. Trolls on the other hand, do not last too long.

There's a difference between the two.

Last edited:
Welcome Charger fan, i like the Chargers because they beat the Colts:D

I think you like the Pats now because of Seau. ;) Welcome!

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back