PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Newbie here introducing myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInNY

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey fellow Patriot Fans my name is Ronnie and I happened to run into this site while I was looking for patriot fan sites and various message boards...I can't wait for the playoffs to begin and I am getting a gut feeling and I'm sure you know the feeling as well that we will hopefully be in Detroit come Feb. taking on Chicago in a re-match of 1985.

PatsFanInNY said:
Hey fellow Patriot Fans my name is Ronnie and I happened to run into this site while I was looking for patriot fan sites and various message boards...I can't wait for the playoffs to begin and I am getting a gut feeling and I'm sure you know the feeling as well that we will hopefully be in Detroit come Feb. taking on Chicago in a re-match of 1985.

Welcome, Ronnie. I hope that you will appreciate this board as much as I do. (We used to have an "introduce yourself" sticky thread on the General Talk forum. It was wiped, along with all the old threads, in the aftermath of a DOS attack a couple of weeks ago, but I guess that you'll pick the characters up soon enough!)

As for Detroit -- well, I think it's going to be a hard ask if we're without Bruschi for any of the play-off games. With him, the defense is playing VERY tough and even Denver and Indianapolis should be fun. Watch this space!

Welcome - it's always good to add a new face to the best Pats fan community.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the site- hope that you enjoy it.

NEM said:
Welcome. Have you taken the NEM admittance test yet? :D

And, come and join some real friendly people on our political board, too. :D

Welcome! That NEM admittance test is a tough one. Took me like 3 attempts to pass. I'd start studying now for it. hahahahaha

NEM said:
And, come and join some real friendly people on our political board, too. :D
Run away PFINY! Run away! ;)

Wow, 7 posts in and no troll label yet? You guys are slacking off.

Welcome!

Last edited:
chowder said:
Welcome! That NEM admittance test is a tough one. Took me like 3 attempts to pass. I'd start studying now for it. hahahahaha

Yes, it's like Alcoholics Anonymous -- you have to worry most if you pass! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes