PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New York Post releases private email from Gisele to close friends and family members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New York Post releases private email from Gisele to close friends and Family memb

I wouldn't sweat the Herald's coverage. they've actually been fairly decent since Thomase blew things up.

If there's any sort and cr@p that's going to be published up in New England, it'll come from the Globe, since they're owned by the New York Slimes, er, Times.

You called it. The Globe just picked it up and is running with it now which puts them on the same level as that trash, for doing that.

Re: New York Post releases private email from Gisele to close friends and Family memb

What I find scary is that Murdoch doesn't seem to give two ****s about the fallout over the phone-hacking scandal. This is completely unethical.

Newspapers and ethics have NEVER been a team. Ever. Just look at some of the editorials, articles and other cr@p from a hundred years ago, or even back during the Civil War. Most of the stuff today is lame compared to the fiery allegations and inflammatory rhetoric of the past.

Murdock, for all his faults, is a mild piker compared to what's gone on before.

You know the scene in an action movie where the good guy and bad guy are throwing down, and the bad guy has the upper hand and is about to finish off the good guy, then the bad guy says something to mock the good guy, and you see the good guy's face change, and he lays an unholy beating on the bad guy, because he just snapped?

Thanks, Post!

how about the article suggest that the Patriots are the arogant team in this game. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHHAH

I think they got it because she spammed it out to a hundred ppeople, one of whom leaked it.

As for my thoughts on it, I'm not friends or family, but I plan to send them positive energy, or whatever, the best I can, and visualize them winning the superbowl.

But win or lose,, brady, belichick and the pats are still awesome by me --- even if they never won another game.
although, let's hope it doesn't get down to that.

You called it. The Globe just picked it up and is running with it now which puts them on the same level as that trash, for doing that.

Kills me to defend the pukes at Morrisey Blvd, but I read the Globe article and found nothing disrespectful in their reportage of a story making news in NYC.

Props for good wife Gisele for asking for support of her husband. Only in New York would this be perverted into something mock worthy.

* Damn Apple Safari which totally changes words I type in forcing edits

Last edited:

Ethics in journalism no longer exists.

Besides that, it's a really nice email - I don't see how it is "mock-worthy". Most guys probably would love it if their wives were that supportive.

There is a lot of jealousy w/ Brady, a guy who seemingly has it all. And he also seems like a genuinely nice guy. Haters gonna hate, as they say - tearing down successful people is the American way, or at least in the media.

By the way, I wouldn't be posting it up here for everybody to read while rippping newspapers doing the same.

I wasn't on her email list, but I'm going to follow her wishes anyway!

The only thoughts I have is that she is a great wife and the NY Post should be ashamed of themselves for releasing this as something to be mocked. What spouse wouldn't want such a nice e-mail to go to friends and family? Things like this make me think karma is going the Patriots' way.

Good intentions do not shield one from poor choices.

“So I kindly ask all of you to join me on this positive chain and pray for him, so he can feel confident, healthy and strong.

We probably all get some chain emails all the time. When you look at the list that they were sent to, you don't know 25%. Then they send it of to more people and those people send it to more people. It was a given that jsut one of those who got it would feed it to the press.

I'm not excusing the Post for putting it on the front page like the magaots they are. But G should have known it would get out there and the wrong person may have received it down the chain.

Bottom feeders.....and they have 3 more days to sink even lower. Count on it.

I've figured it out!:rolleyes: It's all part of the mad-genius Belichick's master plan. He has been holding out on Ocho all season just to unleash him in the SB, he asked Gronk's dad to slip out that his son has an injury so the Giants think he is limited, and asked Giselle to leak this letter to p!ss off Tom.:D

I've figured it out!:rolleyes: It's all part of the mad-genius Belichick's master plan. He has been holding out on Ocho all season just to unleash him in the SB, he asked Gronk's dad to slip out that his son has an injury so the Giants think he is limited, and asked Giselle to leak this letter to p!ss off Tom.:D

ah, the old three pronged trident attack. classic sun tzu.

Bottom feeders.....and they have 3 more days to sink even lower. Count on it.

Absolutely...

shalisemyoungshalise manza young

RT @PeteAbe NY Post brings up Spygate. Belichick swats question away, saying they've moved on.Now they can go back to hacking Gisele's email

Good intentions do not shield one from poor choices.

“So I kindly ask all of you to join me on this positive chain and pray for him, so he can feel confident, healthy and strong.

We probably all get some chain emails all the time. When you look at the list that they were sent to, you don't know 25%. Then they send it of to more people and those people send it to more people. It was a given that jsut one of those who got it would feed it to the press.

I'm not excusing the Post for putting it on the front page like the magaots they are. But G should have known it would get out there and the wrong person may have received it down the chain.

Using the word "chain" doesn't necessarily mean it's a chain email. I don't see her asking anyone to forward anything; just a request of her close family and friends to join her in prayer and good vibes.

At any rate, trying to put any blame on her for this is lame.

This was mentioned by somebody else in another thread earlier this week, but I think it is worth repeating.

It has been stated multiple times in the past that nobody is tougher on the local teams than the New York media and their fans. The headlines, articles and conversations of the last two weeks should put that myth to rest permanently. You can't have more homer-centric coverage of the Giants and this game by even the most biased pom-pom waving writers at Bleacher Report, which is the ultimate bastion of kool-aid chugging fandom masquerading as journalism, than there has been by the New York media in general and specifically the New York Post, New York Daily News, and BSPN New York over the last ten days.

Aside from the completely unethical and probably illegal tactics used in this story, consider some of the wording used in the article: "a disgustingly sappy e-mail", "her pretty-boy hubby", "pleas for prayer make her sound a lot less confident".

There's also the description of "a touchy-feely request ... concerned for her loved one's safety against Big Blue's fierce pass rush", yet nowhere in the e-mail is there any mention of concern for his safety; it's just talks about how hard he has worked and hopefully he'll succeed in winning.

Telling fans at the pep rally that he was hopeful for a win is described as "brazenly", "boast", and "arrogance", yet the Post makes no mention of the various players on the Giants who have predicted a win - and if they have, they certainly don't use those adjectives.

The New York media is tough on the local teams? What a joke; nothing could be further from the truth.

If Tom isn't already pissed, this will send him to over drive.

I hope not. We fans need him to be focused on executing his job to maximal efficiency. I would much rather have him to deal with it after the game, or find a way to use it to motivate, but not to the point where it clouds or hinders his focus on the field.

Nobody hacked her email. This was sent in by someone she sent it to (or someone they sent it to). I'm sure if they hacked her email there would be much more salacious things they could print or sell to another tabloid.

Where is the news story? It was a nice email, nothing shocking.

Rupert Murdoch, what else would you expect. These people have no shame and stop at nothing to further their agenda, no matter what that may be. He's scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back