Welcome to PatsFans.com

New York Jets and Saudi Oil

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

With all the sky falling in New York over the tragic events of 9-11 and the building of a Mosque/community center 2 blocks from ground zero, I have come up with somethings that MORE outrageous than a Mosque 2 blocks from ground zero that New Yorkers and other americans seem to be forgetting in their outrage.

1. of the 19 Hijackers 15 were Saudi, yet we still import oil from this terrorist breeding ground. I have yet to see a single conservative protest the fact that by using Saudi Oil, we have funded and are continuing to fund terrorists. (Maybe because a saudi owns 7% of Newscorp...http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upsho...-two-shareholder-funded-terror-mosque-planner ..... Nahhhhhh)

2. The Name "New York JETS" is offensive to those who died on 9-11. It was 2 Jets that brought down those towers. The fact that unpatriotic americans still flock to New Jersey to cheer on the Jets is a stab in the back to those who lost loved ones on 9-11.

so, dont use Saudi Oil, watch Fox news...or root for the stinkin JETS.
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +488 / 2 / -9

I have never liked anything "Saudi" GW Bush was disgusting when he went over there and KISSED those Bastards and Obama was just as bad when he went over Bowing to them.
    Two American Presidents making complete fools of themselves, Jesus.
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +776 / 5 / -15

#87 Jersey

Yes ... that was brought up in this forum a few times.
    But enough digging for one day ... I am tired from digging already. :yawn2::yawn2::yawn2: