PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New York Giants = Colorado Rockies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Remember when the Rockies were the Cinderella team, winning something like 23 out of 24, and everyone said they are peaking at the right time and unbeatable? Well, what happened? The Rockies has a week-long layoff before the World Series, and guess what? All of their magic was gone, once they had some time to sit around and think about how incredible their team was playing. 4-0 Red Sox.

The Giants were a 10-6 football team during the regular season, outscoring their opponents 373-351, a slightly better than average team.

The Patriots were a 16-0 football team during the regular season, outscoring their opponents 589-274, an NFL record.

I'm not sure why a lot of people expect this to be close. The Patriots have about 20 other factors going for them.

Facing Eli Manning for the second time this season.

Tom Brady coming off a bad performance.

Tom Brady in a Super Bowl.

Randy Moss is due for a breakout of biblical proportions.

Patriots more balanced right now than ever.

Two weeks of planning helps the Pats more than any other team.

Talent-wise, there is no comparison between these teams.

I think the pressure is different for the Giants this time around too.
The last time these teams met the Pats were going for the 16-0 record. Teddy Bruschi has admitted that the team was anxious that evening. Conversely, the Giants were playing loose. They had nothing to lose.

Well, now they do. Should be a little different this time around.

Remember when the Rockies were the Cinderella team, winning something like 23 out of 24, and everyone said they are peaking at the right time and unbeatable? Well, what happened? The Rockies has a week-long layoff before the World Series, and guess what? All of their magic was gone, once they had some time to sit around and think about how incredible their team was playing. 4-0 Red Sox.

The Giants were a 10-6 football team during the regular season, outscoring their opponents 373-351, a slightly better than average team.

The Patriots were a 16-0 football team during the regular season, outscoring their opponents 589-274, an NFL record.

I'm not sure why a lot of people expect this to be close. The Patriots have about 20 other factors going for them.

Facing Eli Manning for the second time this season.

Tom Brady coming off a bad performance.

Tom Brady in a Super Bowl.

Randy Moss is due for a breakout of biblical proportions.

Patriots more balanced right now than ever.

Two weeks of planning helps the Pats more than any other team.

Talent-wise, there is no comparison between these teams.

The Giants are not the Rockies.... TRUST AND BELIEVE!!!

FIRE IT UP BLUE!!!

uh oh, here they come.......

I was starting to think eli didn't have any fans.

You will lose to a Manning in the playoffs for the 2nd year in a row
I bet you won't be no where to be found after the SB.The trolls do their jobs by coming here trolling.Once the Pats kicks their team A**,they disappear.

Even since their improved play in the playoffs, they're winning tight ones. Still, they play pretty good defense and haven't been turning the ball over which is a good combination against most teams - it isn't enough against us if we're clicking though.

A nationwide poll taken state by state as to who would win the Super Bowl; all but two said the Patriots. The two that did not; New York and...............................Indiana, what a shock.

Your team choked vs the Chargers cornholetorca, please just go away until next year, you don't have a dog in this fight, please stop acting like you do...................

You will lose to a Manning in the playoffs for the 2nd year in a row

Boston fans don't know enough about football so they have to use baseball analogies to make any points, lol...

The Giants are not the Rockies.... TRUST AND BELIEVE!!!

FIRE IT UP BLUE!!!

Not only are they not only an average team, their trolls are among the worst we've faced all year. Terrible. Damn, even Cleveland had better ones. Pathetic.

uh oh, here they come.......

I was starting to think eli didn't have any fans.

Lets give em time to warm up. This is all very new to them. 4 weeks ago, they wanted to hang Eli and Coach Coughlin from the nearest lampposts after that pathetic 20 INT stretch Eli went out on the last part of the season.

Now he's almost as good as Brady :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I bet you won't be no where to be found after the SB.The trolls do their jobs by coming here trolling.Once the Pats kicks their team A**,they disappear.
All the trolls are the same. First Jacksonville and then San Diego. They talk smack and then leave with their tails in between their legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes