PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Year's Eve Flex Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdw777

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Is it possible that the NE @ TN game be moved to 8:15pm??? or has that already been established.

I think it's too late for them to move the game. Doesn't there have to be 3 wks notice? Also, if the Pats win this weekend, they may opt to rest their starters, which means the game will not be a great one (in terms of moving it).

That game will be announced tomorrow. It is 12 days notice.

The game they will likely move is Philadelphia/Atlanta since it is almost a lock to have playoff implications.

If the Pats win next week or Jets lose, the Pats/Titans game will be Matt Cassel and Vinny playing and no one at NBC will want that in prime time.

That game will be announced tomorrow. It is 12 days notice.

The game they will likely move is Philadelphia/Atlanta since it is almost a lock to have playoff implications.

If the Pats win next week or Jets lose, the Pats/Titans game will be Matt Cassel and Vinny playing and no one at NBC will want that in prime time.

Actually for Week 17 the NFL has a 6-day option, and I agree Philly/Atlanta will be the likely candidate - though ATL will get rocked b/c little Mikey Vick doesn't like to play in the cold :)

If the division is still up for grabs after next Monday night, our game could be in contention since the Jets will likely steamroll the Raiders at home. If the Titans are still eligible for the playoffs that would only add to the drama.

From my sources in Philly this is correct.

Not sure, but since it's an away game it wouldn't bother me.

I'd have to agree with the speculation re: PHI/ATL though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back