PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Vikings fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

The funny thing is that before I clicked on that link, I was going to joke and say "since when did Teenuh join the Vikings forum under another name". Needless to say, I wasn't the least bit shocked. It's pretty obvious that the chick is a bandwagon artist. There's no way she came aboard before 2004. I'd venture to say that it was around 2007 that she hopped on.

Hahaha. At least she found a new home. Good luck to her and may her new place keep her out of the old place.

That doesn't help our "bandwagon fanbase" problem.

That doesn't help our "bandwagon fanbase" problem.

If anything, that shows that every team in the NFL has a "bandwagon fanbase" problem.

How did you even come across that? lol

The funny thing is that before I clicked on that link, I was going to joke and say "since when did Teenuh join the Vikings forum under another name". Needless to say, I wasn't the least bit shocked. It's pretty obvious that the chick is a bandwagon artist. There's no way she came aboard before 2004. I'd venture to say that it was around 2007 that she hopped on.

Before clicking, I was going to half-joke that Teenuh would like that place.

What a moron. Probably the most ignorant poster to ever visit this esteemed board. She makes me miss NEM and Mav4.

How did you even come across that? lol

A friend of mine who grew up in Minnesota and has been a Viking fan his whole life has been talking trash since the Moss trade and sent me a link to their board saying, "See, even you Patriot fans knew it was a stupid move".

I click on the link and :eek:

A friend of mine who grew up in Minnesota and has been a Viking fan his whole life has been talking trash since the Moss trade and sent me a link to their board saying, "See, even you Patriot fans knew it was a stupid move".

I click on the link and :eek:

lol. Thats to funny.

Does this mean she's gone for good? I hope this means she's gone for good. Anyone who would root against the Pats isn't a fan. Bandwagoner at best.

Last edited:
Does this mean she's gone for good? I hope this means she's gone for good. Anyone who would root against the Pats isn't a fan. Bandwagoner at best.

I don't recall her ever rooting against the Pats, just showing disgust in the management and front office about the Moss trade.

I don't recall her ever rooting against the Pats, just showing disgust in the management and front office about the Moss trade.

Did you read the link in the OP?:

"Anyway, as a big Randy Moss supporter, I now have no choice but to become a partial Vikings fan... I may even have to cheer for Randy against my own team this month if I'm not too busy burning Bill in effigy with other engraged pats fans."

Wait. Is USCPatriot a Teenah alt? Answered like they were...mods? Same URL?

I hope shes gone for good, she said some pretty ignorant and sometimes insulting things. I think if she ware a dude there wouldn't have been anyone sticking up for her and might have even been bounced

so confused and lost......

what is this gossip hour ladies:cool:

I am going to bed after my shower.....

night

To clarify: Tom Brady is the key to the offense.

Okay, this was not a desperate move, it was just a bad decision and Bill has been prone to making those the past couple of years for some reason. I usually defend him when other pats fans are complaining about something he did (like the incident in the Colts game) but there is no way i can defend trading our best receiver for basically nothing. Moss is still one of, if not THE best WR in the league. I can make a strong case that he still is the best. But for some reason a large percentage of patriots fans have criticized Moss since day one. He has scored 50 TDs for our team during the past three years, consistently stretched the defenses to make welker's job easier and to allow our running game to actually do something positive. And now who do we have as a replacement? Brandon Tate. Yeah, I just don't think he is going to be able to stretch the defense and draw double coverage like Moss did. But half the Pats fans seem to be happy that Moss is gone. I've spent the past year defending Moss on a pats forum and now that the Randy haters got their wish, I'm guessing our offense will become as bad as our defense.We were already having problems due to the horrible playcalling by the offensive coordinator. If anyone needed to go, its him. We still have amazing people like Brady, Welker, Gronk and Hernandez but we just don't have any deep threat anymore. People may be happy now but I'm guessing reality will set in for everyone when we play the ravens in two weeks without Moss. :\

The only silver lining is that Moss gets another opportunity to shut Revis' big mouth. Make another one-handed catch on him, Randy. ;)
I think this is getting blown out of proportion. She seemed like a homer before now people think she's a bandwagoner. As usual the answer is somewhere inbetween.

Its truly sad that some are following her around the internet just because she took an unpopular stance on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes