PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

farn

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Without saying it outright, do you get the impression this NE team is more "liked" than recent teams ? The reason I bring this up : seems like if you read between the lines (which is not quite scientific) guys like TB and Big VW have been aluding to "new, better attitudes" and such for the last little while...

I wonder if BB works better with players who don't have the prima donna attitude of many 1 and 2 round picks - the scrappy UFAs and low picks. You need talent, but maybe mental toughness and "doing your job" outweighs "flat out talent" on occasion.

Not hard to room for this team.

Without saying it outright, do you get the impression this NE team is more "liked" than recent teams ? The reason I bring this up : seems like if you read between the lines (which is not quite scientific) guys like TB and Big VW have been aluding to "new, better attitudes" and such for the last little while...

I wonder if BB works better with players who don't have the prima donna attitude of many 1 and 2 round picks - the scrappy UFAs and low picks. You need talent, but maybe mental toughness and "doing your job" outweighs "flat out talent" on occasion.

Not hard to root for this team.

I thought there was some affection shown for the team when BB mentioned they put up with him. He was downright effusive about them in his pc after the game, and, he smiled--warmly.

Everyone really loved last year's team, too.

They were dominant last year, this year they are just winning. I'm totally okay with that.

Last edited:
I was hopeful for guys like AT and AH... Springs too. In the end, they are better off with a more cohesive unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes