Welcome to PatsFans.com

New vibe.

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by farn, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farn

farn Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Without saying it outright, do you get the impression this NE team is more "liked" than recent teams ? The reason I bring this up : seems like if you read between the lines (which is not quite scientific) guys like TB and Big VW have been aluding to "new, better attitudes" and such for the last little while...

I wonder if BB works better with players who don't have the prima donna attitude of many 1 and 2 round picks - the scrappy UFAs and low picks. You need talent, but maybe mental toughness and "doing your job" outweighs "flat out talent" on occasion.

Not hard to room for this team.
  2. vyrago

vyrago Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I thought there was some affection shown for the team when BB mentioned they put up with him. He was downright effusive about them in his pc after the game, and, he smiled--warmly.
  3. MP-Logick

MP-Logick Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Everyone really loved last year's team, too.

They were dominant last year, this year they are just winning. I'm totally okay with that.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
  4. farn

farn Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I was hopeful for guys like AT and AH... Springs too. In the end, they are better off with a more cohesive unit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.