PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

FieldTurf Revolution 360 (2.5")

View image on Twitter

Cl-xMcrWMAA1EvL.jpg:small

Follow
Gillette Stadium @GilletteStadium

Out with the old & in with the new (turf).

2:24 PM - 27 Jun 2016

Here's the brochure ...
http://www.fieldturf.com/media/W1siZiIsIjIwMTYvMDQvMDQvMTUvMTUvMjEvNzc1L0Jyb2NodXJlX1Jldm9sdXRpb25fMzYwX0ZpZWxkVHVyZl8yMDE2LnBkZiJdXQ/Brochure - Revolution 360 - FieldTurf - 2016.pdf

I know it's hard to complain in football but I am a New England Revolution season ticket holder and we often miss some of the leagues best veterans because they refuse to play on the turf we had. I did not quite understand that because Kraft changed the turf several years ago ... hope the players are the better for it. Also as a soccer fan ... hopefully we don't miss any more visiting league veterans.

Last edited:
It has more bounce to the ounce..... :D

If it keeps the Pats players injury free I am all for it !! :)

I think they should replace it with turf that resembles the parquet at Boston Garden (home field advantage).

TDGarden.jpg

Is it up to Polian's and Peyton's standards?

Now may we please finally replace the Birmingham Americans' logo and corresponding clown suits we've worn for the last twenty three years with our real logo and uniforms (see picture)?

Heartfelt gratefulness, in advance.
Okay, but Jets and Chiefs, as of today, have won more Super Bowls wearing their real logos and uniforms than the (team from N.E. that calls itself) Patriots.

Cue FredfromDartmouth in 3...

>miss some of the leagues best veterans because they refuse to play on the turf we had

Ha, I told you so.

Their old Field Turf was not as bad as the original turf-crap that caused so many injuries, but still not as good as grass. The Patriots still had a lot of injuries, some the result of turf and most not, but I hope this new Field Turf 360 plastic crapola is a little better.

**** Allen: If a cow can't eat it, I don't want to play on it.

If you ever watch the Revolution play at home, it was always comical when one player would pass the ball to another, and the ball would be rolling along, and then suddenly start bouncing for no apparent reason.

What i would give to step foot on the field and just play a casual flag football game..not asking for the world here..but man would that be...YES

What i would give to step foot on the field and just play a casual flag football game..not asking for the world here..but man would that be...YES
I feel kinda bad pointing out that with Pat Patriot there'd be eight red World Champion banners up there instead of only four blue ones. Intangibles. I mean, no matter now good you are if you look stupid...

Do you guys even know what Soylent Green is?

I feel kinda bad pointing out that with Pat Patriot there'd be eight red World Champion banners up there instead of only four blue ones. Intangibles. I mean, no matter now good you are if you look stupid...

Do you guys even know what Soylent Green is?
Sounds like a dirty diaper after the kid ate some Gerber mushed green beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots