PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New to the forum

Reaction score
Hello fellow Pat's fans... I am wondering if someone out there can offer an opinion on All Pro Productions who run a Tailgate party for Pat's home games. I travel down once a year from NS for a game... it is hard to properly tailgate when you are traveling from home given lack of supplies and resources. Can anyone tell me if this company is legit? and if so a decent option? Thanks!

Hello fellow Pat's fans... I am wondering if someone out there can offer an opinion on All Pro Productions who run a Tailgate party for Pat's home games. I travel down once a year from NS for a game... it is hard to properly tailgate when you are traveling from home given lack of supplies and resources. Can anyone tell me if this company is legit? and if so a decent option? Thanks!

I know they've been doing tailgate parties in Foxboro for quite a while, so I'd assume they have to be legit and not a fly-by-night scam operation that's going to take your money and run.

Beyond that I can't vouch for whether or not they are a good value, but I think it's safe to say that they are legit.

I posed the question in this other thread in the main forum, so you may want to keep an eye on that for responses.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/778107-sbb-pumped-jacked-ready-go.html

:welcome:

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back