PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New to Forums

RhodyDave

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm Dave and I'm a Patriots fan. I am new here, but had been a regular poster at the Patriots NG (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots) which is unbearable now due to trolls, idiots, and jerks.

I'm hoping that this forum provides a more intelligent and enjoyable discussion.

See you later,

Dave

Hello,

I'm Dave and I'm a Patriots fan. I am new here, but had been a regular poster at the Patriots NG (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots) which is unbearable now due to trolls, idiots, and jerks.

I'm hoping that this forum provides a more intelligent and enjoyable discussion.

See you later,

Dave

Welcome. There are a share of trolls here too, but we beat them down pretty quick. In all honestly though, some of the "other teams" posters are quite good and very knowledgeable. The trick is deciding which is which :cool:

I love a good debate with fans of other teams - many of those guys are great guys, they just happen to root for the wrong teams ;)

The thing I can't tolerate is the infantile name calling, race baiting, etc., that has become such a plague in the NG.

Welcome to the board. It's definitely better than any other boards I have been a part of. Enjoy...:)

Yeah welcome from me to. It's the first Football(NFL) board i have ever been on, so i cant really compare to others.
Been on here for like 3 - 4 months and enjoying myself writing stuff on a forum with other PATS fans....

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back