Welcome to PatsFans.com

New Stuff On The Birth Certificate

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 13, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

:singing:

If this is true and the Hawaii Health Dept holds Obama's Original Birth Cerificate, WHY WON'T THEY SHOW IT TO THE WORLD AND SHUT THE BIRTHERS UP?

News:
    Both Fukino (f-ckino lol) and the state registrar of vital statistics have verified that the Health Department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

New law below created to cover for "Jug Ears"
    New Hawaii law shuns Obama birth document requests - Yahoo! News
  2. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

They don't want it shown, it's better for them that the controversy keeps going. When people talk about this they are not talking about something that truly is important.

Lets pretend there was no legit BC in HI, that would mean that Obama is a very poor Chicago politician. He's the POTUS, I would think there is at least one person working for the government that could make him one. Just a guess.

Time to stop :deadhorse:
  3. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +270 / 6 / -4

Because only truly stupid people believe that Obama wasn't born in the United States, and the more exposure said mongoloid reprobates receive, the better for Obama.
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Show the original, it will be all over, the birthers will look like a$s holes.......:D
  5. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +270 / 6 / -4

Why? They already look like retards to thinking people.
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

They already do.. see Orly Taitz...
  7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

I'm not a "birther" type, but the lengths they're going to, in order to conceal his BC, or prevent it from being shown, does make you go hmmmm...

What astounds me, is that there isn't a public form, or process, that all candidates for POTUS, or public office, have to submit. I would think that there'd be something the public could see, when someone runs for one of these positions. I'm not trying to pick on Obama here. I'm just saying that the people should have access to the (if there even is one) application information, when a person runs for president, governor, senate, mayor, congress, etc. It is public service, is it not? Maybe there is a process that's required, and I just don't know about it.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

I'd love to see the Original.....................:confused:

I have one.
  9. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I dunno if the bc controversy's necessarily encouraged/ignored for the purpose of distraction. There's plenty going on without this issue, in fact some would say things in fact distract people from this very issue rather than towards it.

"Birthers", "truthers", "deniers"...:rolleyes: George Orwell probably had no idea just how spot-on he was.

I'm not "labeled" lol but I definitely think there's something legit to the controversy. His wife should know;)
    YouTube - Michelle Obama: Barack Obama is a Kenyan and America is too mean

This link was included in the original article, cute story: Meet the 'chubby boy with the curly hair': New photographs of Barack Obama's childhood in Indonesia emerge | Mail Online
  10. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +145 / 2 / -1

This is something I haven't seen, and you'd think some journalist by now would have written a decent piece on that process and then applied it to Obama and other recent candidates (McCain, Bush, Gore, etc.) (But maybe one or more has, and I just haven't seen it.)
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

In todays America every candidate who runs for president should be required to Show Proof as To Their Place Of Birth.

Remember,
    We now have an estimated 12 million illegal aliens roaming the country and those are only the ones we know about, don't be surprised to see them start running for public office and don't be surprised to see millions of blathering, fawning, gushing, pasty faced goofy liberal loons rushing to the polls to vote for them.
  12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

very simply with all our layers of security and so many agencies, you would think if he was not someone would make some noise... if not our security is in epic fail mode..

Do you think that if George B. would have konwn differently he would have kept silent?? None of this makes any sense...
  13. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

If you have a drivers license, social security card and a passport would that suffice???
  14. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

No idea if W knows but they're both working under the same umbrella so it would serve no purpose for W to spill about anything. Plus talk about calling the kettle black:eek: W's got plenty of sh*t in his own closet, you don't hear much from him anymore. Cheney otoh...
  15. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +270 / 6 / -4

Obama has done this, so I'm not really sure why this subject remains controversial.
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Nope, the Illegal Aliens can get all that sh!t right now after dark in their local school yard.

DEPORT AUNT ZUCCHINI
  17. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

This was linked from another site so I can't attest to its validity but it's definitely interesting on a few levels. First of all it seems there are people actually working diligently on this but most of all it's indeed curious that he's applied for a ss # in CT:confused:
    Investigators: Obama using Connecticut Soc. Sec. Number | Before It's News
  18. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +475 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

WND is now saying he has 2 SS's or a number from CT.

Doesn't matter at this point ... he has enough money and power to fight it forever.

http://www.examiner.com/x-19823-Pos...ber-might-belong-to-Connecticut-man-born-1890

Last edited: May 13, 2010
  19. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

Please excuse me if I opt to not take the government's "word for it", generally speaking. If there were never anything to hide, then the government as a whole would be completely, or at least more transparent, than it has historically been. While I do understand your point, I still wonder why there isn't a public process, or access, to candidates credentials/application when running for any number of political seats.
  20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Wouldn't it have been in Bush's, and the Republican Party's best interest to have blown the lid off during the last election??.. unless you believe all of this is part of a really big plot.. Bush & Company screwed up the economy, and then "allowed" Obama to get elected so he could shoulder the blame and then the Republicans could return to power..

Not being a citizen makes no sense, if our security systems could not pick this up our whole system is in epic fail.. we have spent billions of dollars on what?? They cannot figure out if Obama is a US citizen or not??