PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Strategy for Madden 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Ever

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Trade for Jeremy Bloom.Rookie from the Eagles.I use him as my Kick/Punt returner.Also as my 5th reciever.He Has A speed of 98 and acceleration of 97 I believe.Im playing on the All-Madden Level.Through 3 Games.He is averaging near 30 yards a return.With FOUR.Yes 4 Kickoff returns for TD's.The Guy is LETHAL,And when I use him in the shotgun formation.He burns everyone.Even Jackson and Watson and is the FIRST in the endzone.Check it out!

Can we please stop with the Madden posts? Seriously, who the hell cares? Go on some Madden message board and post this stuff. I don't care who any of you trade for while you build a fake team instead of working. Please stop.

I'm Ron Borges? said:
Can we please stop with the Madden posts? Seriously, who the hell cares? Go on some Madden message board and post this stuff. I don't care who any of you trade for while you build a fake team instead of working. Please stop.
Testy I see.

I'm Ron Borges? said:

Fortunately you're not the only one reading these boards. Also, you have the option not to click any post that you don't want to. Magical isn't it?

As for the originating post: Sounds like you need to tweak your sliders to make the game harder! :O

I cant believe I'm saying this but I agree with Ron Borges. Ian will have to create a gaming forum, or better yet put them in the general talk forum.

Brownfan80 said:
Fortunately you're not the only one reading these boards. Also, you have the option not to click any post that you don't want to. Magical isn't it?

As for the originating post: Sounds like you need to tweak your sliders to make the game harder! :O

So where does it end? We start discussing if we should make a certain trade in Madden? How about you give me your fantasy football roster and the name of your dog while we are talking about things no one gives a damn about.

Willie55 said:
I cant believe I'm saying this but I agree with Ron Borges. Ian will have to create a gaming forum, or better yet put them in the general talk forum.

Don't worry, it probably won't happen again. :D

Jeez.As if the damn rediculous Deion Branch threads are any Better.Madden is a hobby among quite a few of us.At least its pertaining to football.If you dont like it dont read it!Quite frankly I dont see this is a valid reason to stop posting them.Unless a moderator Specifically says not to...Thanks...

Patriots4Ever said:
Jeez.As if the damn rediculous Deion Branch threads are any Better.Madden is a hobby among quite a few of us.At least its pertaining to football.If you dont like it dont read it!Quite frankly I dont see this is a valid reason to stop posting them.Unless a moderator Specifically says not to...Thanks...

You for caught by the Forum nazis huh? I play Madden myself and definetly need to pick up bloom. I was using andrews but he was doing nothing for me so i put Brown back there again. I need a good Pr and Kr.

desi-patsfan said:
You for caught by the Forum nazis huh? I play Madden myself and definetly need to pick up bloom. I was using andrews but he was doing nothing for me so i put Brown back there again. I need a good Pr and Kr.

Bloom is definately worth picking up Desi,I traded a 4th rounder for him,and have been quite pleased.Special teams have been hard to pick up on this years madden.Even Field goals are alot tougher to nail consistently.However.Since picking up Bloom i have definately noticed an increase in productivity!.I actually have Wes Welker from the Fins backing him up as a kick-returner AND ...I converted him from WR to Cornerback...

I tried a new strategy in Madden this year as well. I didn't buy it. Smartest thing I've done in a while. :D

i picked up greg jennings in a trade for troy brown and a mid rd draft pick and he is my kr/pr
pretty good too

hes also my number four wr, and leads the team with receptions

Alk said:
I tried a new strategy in Madden this year as well. I didn't buy it. Smartest thing I've done in a while. :D

I know! I still suck at 06...

I'm Ron Borges? said:
So where does it end? We start discussing if we should make a certain trade in Madden? How about you give me your fantasy football roster and the name of your dog while we are talking about things no one gives a damn about.
quit your b!tching, pr!ck.

I've noticed the secondary's AI is a little off, and much easier to exploit. P4ever, are you using the QB cone, or the passing lock? I love the passing lock/pump fake, it buys you an extra second to throw before getting sucked into the sack animation, and freezes the safeties. The highlight stick is also great, I've almost never utilized juking, the stick makes it so easy. I can get 6-7 yards most of the time with either Dillon or Maroney.

Alk, I agree with you. I wasn't going to either. I was thinking about it, and I realized that I've had every Madden game since 92. That's roughly $700 I've given to EA and I can't get a roster update, or import a franchise. The only reason I picked it up is because I got my hands on an Xbox 360. Hooked up to the HDTV, the graphics are insane. It looks so reeeel.

I second the motion for a Madden forum.

I like Madden posts. Keep em coming.

I get killed in every online game, cos I give up a loooot of points.
One time my daughter woke up, so I had to let the game go on without me.
Turns out the computer forced a three and out deciding everything for me.

Now I'll just play O and let the computer play D... :)

I'm 'Baverch' on Xbox 360....

patsfan55 said:
i picked up greg jennings in a trade for troy brown and a mid rd draft pick and he is my kr/pr
pretty good too

hes also my number four wr, and leads the team with receptions
You traded Troy F. Brown? You go to hell!! You go to hell and you die!! I'm telling Garbanza on you!!

Will Smith, from the saints is amazing in this years game, he had 20 sacks in my first year, i also picked up Ty as a FA, and he lead the league in picks

My madden 07 for ps2 broke on me yesterday though, i have to go back to walmart to replace it, i am going through withdrawal...:mad:

Lurker..I do use the passing cone more often than not.I think it makes the game that much more realistic.Playing On All-Madden right now.Im throwing INT's more often then not.What I like about using the cone is that it really forces you to utilize the Best attributes of each Reciever or running back when throwing that ball,rather then just normally saying."Ill Throw it up there and Chances are Chad Jackson will catch it because he can burn everyone on the team,Or Lets Throw a Quick Slant to Troy Brown because he literally catches everything thrown his way.With the cone it seems that you really need to be a pure pocket passer and watch the defense that much Closer.Using the Directional Pad takes getting used to,For instance Chad Jackson is a leaper,So I usually Have to push up on that D-Pad to make the completion or with Troy,Throw it over the shoulder away from the defender so that he can use his catching ability to haul it in.Ive also tried making a count from the time of the snap to when i realise the ball.Im giving it NO MORE then 2.5 Seconds before that ball leaves Brady's hand.All-Madden,Any longer then that and I can count on being sacked.After 2.5 secs,If that ball isnt gone.I take off out of that pocket and try for a short run,anything.To pick up some yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back