PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New SI Cover BB Graces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New SI Cover BB Graces..

I like it. :D

Does the subject have to give permission for this type of cover? It's pretty funny, but I can't believe BB would actually want this picture to appear.

Does the subject have to give permission for this type of cover? It's pretty funny, but I can't believe BB would actually want this picture to appear.

It doesn't sound like BB was offended or anything like that. According to Mike's Blog BB thought that it was funny.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/
Credit Bill Belichick with a sense of humor.

One week after panning himself for an old YouTube video in which he was making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich as head coach of the Cleveland Browns, Belichick chuckled when he saw the cover of this week's Sports Illustrated.

Bill Belichick as Santa Claus?

"Just when you thought you’ve seen it all, something new comes along,” Belichick chuckled. “It’s a pretty funny and strange use of technology. I doubt there are many kids out there dreaming about their pictures on magazine covers quite like that but I’ll take it as a compliment that someone decided to turn me into Santa Claus.”

Haha....He looks like a red and white santa pimp! that's funny.

The anti-Belichick and anti-Pats bias by the media is disgusting.

Put Belichick in a grumpy cover on SI, while ESPN runs an article about if the Pats are the most hated team in history.

I think it's pretty funny. BB is going to be bringing a perfect season to New England, so Merry Christmas to all right?

You should redo it with a Super Bowl Ring in the middle finger.

The anti-Belichick and anti-Pats bias by the media is disgusting.

Put Belichick in a grumpy cover on SI, while ESPN runs an article about if the Pats are the most hated team in history.

You gotta relax man...The ESPN article was on Page 2, which is meant to be more comedy than not.

And BB liked the SI cover.

I can't believe BB even dressed up for that picture and giving the finger as well. I think he is going to get fined again.

Last edited:
Haha....He looks like a red and white santa pimp! that's funny.
carrey%20grinch.jpg

I think this is what the NY media and SI had in mind....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey