PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this site but every gameday I have had issues getting online. I do hope you have this problem addressed.
Keep up the good work

a Pats fan in Carolina

400+ people viewing the forum and it's flying along. Thanks very much Ian.

Yeah, and only 41 browsing another one.

This is now, always has been, and always will be, the cream of the crop as far as fan forums go, any, and all kind.
stop with the fixation with others and show some maturity. Patriots fans are fans respect them for it.

thank you Ian from a newer poster for your work on this site

I love this site but every gameday I have had issues getting online. I do hope you have this problem addressed.
Keep up the good work

a Pats fan in Carolina

That was the goal, and it won't be a problem from now on. It was the biggest problem that I grew tired of as I know it aggravated everyone when it would slow down for no reason. Unless we reach over 1,000 people at one time and a lot of people viewing articles, etc, we should be more than fine now.

EDIT: 517 total people viewing the forum as of 4:30pm ET on Monday and it's flying. Looks like we're good to go.

Ian

Last edited:
Seconded. I would happily put money into the upkeep of this board. We would need to think of a way of doing it that doesn't put pressure on people, feeling they have to "donate". All the same, it's a great idea.

I appreciate that. I will probably be running a "fund drive" at some point, as this new server is now about the cost of a car payment so I can't completely absorb all of it. However don't worry about it for now. Let's get through the postseason first to make absolutely sure we have no further issues, although I don't think we'll have any more of them.

Ian

I appreciate that. I will probably be running a "fund drive" at some point, as this new server is now about the cost of a car payment so I can't completely absorb all of it. However don't worry about it for now. Let's get through the postseason first to make absolutely sure we have no further issues, although I don't think we'll have any more of them.

Ian

Just say the word Ian...were here to help.

Perhaps you could combine some "Bread of Life" fund raising on behalf of Miguel at the same time?

Thanks for your efforts......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back