PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Rumors of Pats’ Cheating, breaking at 8:30 PM, 9-8-15

BTTA

He/Him
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently other teams are greatly concerned, convinced even, that the Pats are finding ways to get insider info on their play calling, signaling, etc. They are going to great lengths to counter this, diverting team resources to detect and prevent.

This is truly tragic. It creates an unfair distraction. I can’t imagine how I’d feel if I thought the Patriots were dealing with an unfair distraction before a game. I’d be very upset.

But my conscience just won’t let me stay quiet on some unreported aspects of this that I am fairly certain are true. I got this information from very reliable sources. I hope my effort here is shared with the League and opposing teams, so this tragedy can continue to see the light of day and justice restored. So here goes:
  • I know for certain that there is a rumor that the Pats have listening devices planted in the pillows in the opposing team’s hotels. Detection requires that the pillow be torn open and searched.
  • There is equal evidence that the Pats put bed bugs in the opposing team bedding. Again, most players won’t notice them immediately. However, players may begin to feel some minor itching which may, or may not, be an indication of bed bugs.
  • I’m also hearing that the water in the opposing locker rooms at Gillette contains a contact sedative. Any washing will create an undetectable fatigue, just enough to give the Pats an edge.
  • The same is true of the toilet paper.
  • Finally, I'm generally aware that there are hidden cameras in the light fixtures. Nearly all of the light fixtures. They can take a high resolution photo of a playbook from 10 feet away. They are only defeated by candlelight. (There is certainly a Yankee Candle outlet on the way from Logan to the stadium from which opposing teams can stock up.)
I know some of you may consider me a traitor to the cause for confessing this, but the guilt was killing me.
I now await a call from Wells and Pash. If any of the rest of you have confessions to make, let this thread be your salvation.

C for intent, D for execution. B for effort, though?

1761264.jpg

But the Pats drink Brawndo...! That's why they win!

Not even the most ridiculous allegations I've heard today.

They also employ hypnotists and mind readers to sit in strategic points in the stands at Gillette during games in order to control the refs. I swear.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back