PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New, revised most hated teams list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill's Girl said:
I get the rest but why do you hate the Giants?? Because of Eli?

1. Jets
2. Colts
3. Broncos
4. Bills
5. Packers.....until Favre is gone.

Honorable mention: Yankees

Oh no, I have hated the Giants all my life and will forever. When I was growing up, they were the team in my area. I have a brother and a couple of friends who are still Giants fans and there is nothing worst.

My most hated NFL Teams: (Teams I don’t mind seeing the refs screw)

1. Cowboys – The Yankees of the NFL pre salary cap era.
2. Raiders – Jack Tatum, Matt Millen, Al Davis, Ben Darth and the rest.
3. Redskins – DS wants to be the Yankees of the NFL see #1 above.
4. Payton Manning’s team which happens to be the Colts at this time.
5. TO’s Team which ever one signs him.

Currently:

1. Colts - I hate any constantly overrated team
2. Cowboys - Everyone in the media loves the Cowboys, and they declare themselves America's Team (I also lived in Dallas with Dallas fans, that will rub anyone the wrong way)
3. Jets - Most annoying stadium fans
4. Broncos - After reading this board in the playoffs, I have turned against them completely
5. Steelers - Always arrogant, always losers (they played liek losers in the SB)

Honorable Mention:
Ravens - Talk about arrogance
Rams - Ditto, but not so much now that Martz is gone, they have to prove themselves before I change my mind
Carolina - I loath delhomme, though overall not a bad team

dante828 said:
Currently:

1. Ooh, that would be Redskins fans with the "Hail to the Redskins".

2. Any team that does the tomahawk chop (Atlanta Braves, FSU).

As for the Colts, Steelers, etc., they are like the Yankees in baseball...you have to have somebody to make it more interesting, bring it up a level when you play them. I couldn't say I hate any team.

1. Colts -- Manning, Polian, Vanderjerk, indoor roller rink; 'nuff said.
2. Redskins -- Snyder is Napolean reincarnate.
3. Dolphins -- I'm afraid Saban will make them a huge pain in the butt for us.
4. Raiders -- Quickly becoming inconsequential; fans still obnoxious.
5. (tie) -- Saints (boring), Falcons (Ron Mexico), Packers (Favre, retire already!)

1. Colts
2. Steelers
3. Dolphins
4. Broncos
5. Raiders

***and which ever team signs Trouble Owens

****and all New York teams--regardless of Sport. ESPECIALLY since living in NYC.

1. JETS- Go retire in New jersey!
2. PATS -Did you know that a pats fan can put the word Dynasty in every sentence...
3. FALCONS - Vick will never win a SB
4. EAGLES- What a bunch of cry babies
5. BILLS- The hated Levy returns...For a metamucil comercial.

1. Raiders

2. Raiders

3. Raiders

Welker83 said:
1. JETS- Go retire in New jersey!
2. PATS -Did you know that a pats fan can put the word Dynasty in every sentence...
3. FALCONS - Vick will never win a SB
4. EAGLES- What a bunch of cry babies
5. BILLS- The hated Levy returns...For a metamucil comercial.

We don't put dynasty in every sentence. It's been a while since I used the word dynasty. But I can undertand your being jealous of our dynasty seeing the Flippers haven't won a SB since before the movie Grease came out. Our dynasty is not over and the Flipper dynasty never happened. The Flippers now have to take a coach who is the product of the coach who gave us our dynasty to see if some of that can rub off.

And, you hate us for that?:eek:

dante828 said:
Currently:

1. Colts - I hate any constantly overrated team
2. Cowboys - Everyone in the media loves the Cowboys, and they declare themselves America's Team (I also lived in Dallas with Dallas fans, that will rub anyone the wrong way)
4. Broncos - After reading this board in the playoffs, I have turned against them completely
5. Steelers - Always arrogant, always losers (they played liek losers in the SB)

Honorable Mention:
Ravens - Talk about arrogance
Rams - Ditto, but not so much now that Martz is gone, they have to prove themselves before I change my mind
Carolina - I loath delhomme, though overall not a bad team

Heard recently that the name "America's Team" was presented by the league to the Steelers in the early 70's, Rooney didn't want it. Then it was presented to Dallas and Tex Schramm took it and ran. They have made a ton of $$$ over the years in marketing with it.

Tunescribe said:
1. Colts -- Manning, Polian, Vanderjerk, indoor roller rink; 'nuff said.
2. Redskins -- Snyder is Napolean reincarnate.
3. Dolphins -- I'm afraid Saban will make them a huge pain in the butt for us.
4. Raiders -- Quickly becoming inconsequential; fans still obnoxious.
5. (tie) -- Saints (boring), Falcons (Ron Mexico), Packers (Favre, retire already!)

Tunie, I like your inclusion of the Redskins, a team that would have been on my list but for the fact that were others ahead. Here in Redskins country, people are so obsessed and delusional about this team that it is enough to drive anyone nuts. When they started playing well this year, it was kind of fun to see Redskins fans a bit dazed, but they quickly moved from that stage into trash-talking, delusional and just completely obnoxious. I anticipate a place for them on my list in the near future.

Oh, and agreed about Snyder, although he's been a bit invisible lately, shockingly enough.

Last edited:
1. Colts
2. Colts
3. Colts
4. Colts
5. Colts

1. Steelers (ever since '01)
2. Colts
3. Redskins

we dislike PIT...

i see with ENORMOUS pleasure that the Stillers are growing...
fantastic !!!

Go Pats !

1. Philadelphia Eagles
2. Pittsburgh Steelers
3. Denver Broncos
4. Indianapolis Colts
5. Miami Dolphins
6. NY Jets

Bella*chick said:
Tunie, I like your inclusion of the Redskins, a team that would have been on my list but for the fact that were others ahead. Here in Redskins country, people are so obsessed and delusional about this team that it is enough to drive anyone nuts. When they started playing well this year, it was kind of fun to see Redskins fans a bit dazed, but they quickly moved from that stage into trash-talking, delusional and just completely obnoxious. I anticipate a place for them on my list in the near future.

Oh, and agreed about Snyder, although he's been a bit invisible lately, shockingly enough.

the redskins are so irrelevant on the national scene i don't see how they will enter anyone's top 5. even when they were good, people outside of the beltway were indifferent

1) New York Jets
2) Pittsburgh Stealers
3) Denver Broncos
4) Miami Dolphins
5) Oakland (I cannot believe how many empty seats there are in that stadium after week 4-give me a break)

Last edited:
WelcometothaRazor said:
the redskins are so irrelevant on the national scene i don't see how they will enter anyone's top 5. even when they were good, people outside of the beltway were indifferent

Well, two people do have them listed in this thread. And when you live here, believe me, it's easy to find the hate.:)

Mike the Brit said:
1. Raiders

2. Raiders

3. Raiders
:cool:Yes nothing would make happier(except another Pats Super Bowl of course) then see the Faiders go 0-16 every year .

WelcometothaRazor said:
1) New York Jets
2) Pittsburgh Stealers
3) Denver Broncos
4) Miami Dolphins
5) Oakland (I cannot believe how many empty seats there are in that stadium after week 4-give me a break)

I heard today on KNBR radio that Al Davis is on a walker, I don't know if it's temporary or not. Word is that nobody wants to work for the guy. Nothing new there. Let's see about Whisenhunt.

Oops, he stays in Pittsburgh.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2324836

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back