PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Pro Bowler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, a case of past performance influencing this year's squad I guess? He did NOT have a good year this year. Think he "slips" and lets a free shot in on Rivers?
Rivers is in a boot so no slip

I think he did better as the year went on and only Taylor really abused him

Good for Matt,maybe can talk to any FA in coming this way:eek:

I thought Light was solid in the playoffs. He had a great game versus San Diego.

Kudos to Light.

Perhaps, this might slow down the discussion of drafting a LT to replace him. naah

I'm happy for Light. I think he gets a bum wrap in this town. Watch other teams who don't have LTs with names like Pace, Ogden, Jones, etc. and you learn to appreciate Matt Light more.

He didn't have his best year this year, but he is still an above average LT and the best LT in our division. Look how many LTs both Miami and Buffalo have gone through in recent years or how bad Ferguson struggled this year for the Jets and you will appreciate Light more.

Know known as Matt Light, a pro bowl left tackle, sound impressive eh??

Who do you guys think will win the game? I have big money riding on it.

Know known as Matt Light, a pro bowl left tackle, sound impressive eh??
not really a legit probowler unless you're voted there

these guys who get invited late are simply fill-ins like mcnair last year, like vince young this year

not really legit pro bowl years

I'm happy for Light. I think he gets a bum wrap in this town. Watch other teams who don't have LTs with names like Pace, Ogden, Jones, etc. and you learn to appreciate Matt Light more.

He didn't have his best year this year, but he is still an above average LT and the best LT in our division. Look how many LTs both Miami and Buffalo have gone through in recent years or how bad Ferguson struggled this year for the Jets and you will appreciate Light more.
Jason Peters is pretty good in Buffalo, and Ferguson will probably be at that level soon. McIntosh is no good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back