PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Peyton Manning Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSUPatsFan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
For those of you who don't already know, Peyton Manning has just finished filming a new "priceless" commercial similar to the "D-CAF" one. I'm pretty sure its going to be released just in time for the Sunday Night Game. Just thought I would let everyone know so they are prepared to 75% Peyton Manning commercials, rather than only 66%.

To his credit, I did see highlights of it, and it did look pretty funny.

Does Peyton have any kids ? I don't think I can take another generation of this crap :(

I'll have my mute button ready.

Thanks for the warning

In addition to this one, there is also a new one with his Dad and Brother with them playing little boys and Archie reading them a bed time story.

Oh, please make it stop. So much for being weary of over-exposure!

Drewwho said:
In addition to this one, there is also a new one with his Dad and Brother with them playing little boys and Archie reading them a bed time story.

Oh, gross. Really.

Commercial Man strikes again :eek:

i hope Manning gets injured.

A suggestion for those of you lucky ones going to the game Sunday night.

In light of yet another Manning commercial, how about late in the 4th quarter of a Pats victory a mocking chant of "Priceless" reigns down on Peyton ears. Feel free to mimic his goofy arm flaps as you fill the Razor with this sendoff.
:bricks:

Bella*chick said:
Oh, gross. Really.

Unfortunately, it's true!
Eli and Peyton have on PJ's and are rolling around in a bunkbed...God, it is really horrible. I cringed when I saw it.

Not sure what they are pitching in it. I was at the gym didn't catch who the advertiser was.

I think these commercials are actully funny. It is getting annoying seeing Peyton all over TV but these is the one series of Manning commercials I like.

Keegs said:
i hope Manning gets injured.

momo.jpg

Patriotic said:
A suggestion for those of you lucky ones going to the game Sunday night.

In light of yet another Manning commercial, how about late in the 4th quarter of a Pats victory a mocking chant of "Priceless" reigns down on Peyton ears. Feel free to mimic his goofy arm flaps as you fill the Razor with this sendoff.
:bricks:

What a great idea........With the Pats up by a ton.....

"Priceless!...Priceless!.....Priceless!........"

That would truly be a pricless moment. But I expect they'll be saying "cut that meat!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes