PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

*NEW* PatsFans.com 2011 Offensive Stats Database - [BETA]

I like it and it's a tremendous first effort (figuring it will get more complicated over time).

Is there any way to add calculated fields so you could get Yards Per (Attempt, Carry, Completion, ...)?

I'll be adding that in, and I'm just trying to also figure out how to include the QB rating to include that in Brady's stats.

Also inputted is the down and distance, so I'll be adding how many times they were in certain situations, and how many times they got enough yards for the first down, etc. As I said - it's a work in progress :cool:

Just tweaked a couple of things I noticed were causing some results not to appear properly, and also added in avg yards per catch, avg yards per carry, Brady's completion percentages, etc. Also added in rushes by direction (left,middle,right). They're sortable and appear to be working. Feel free to test them out and see how things look.

Thats great!!!
A suggestion would be to add a section for snaps played per player that Reiss charts. Those are very popular numbers that get referenced a lot here.

Thats great!!!
A suggestion would be to add a section for snaps played per player that Reiss charts. Those are very popular numbers that get referenced a lot here.

I may end up doing that. Since it's only the receivers and runningbacks I may go back through and grab them from my DVR and include it, so that would work. Unfortunately I can't include everyone because the reason why Mike's able to log all of them (offensive line, defense, etc.) is because he's there and can see each personnel change from the box as they rotate in and out. We don't have that luxury :cool:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back