PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Pats fans board....

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup and now i am going for #2 as well

I hope that you are proud of yourself.

The guy is trying to start over. He's doing something positive with himself. I hope it works out for him.

Anyone who doesn't wish him good luck with his new venture and goes over there to make trouble for him is being a total jerk.

I hope that you are proud of yourself.

The guy is trying to start over. He's doing something positive with himself. I hope it works out for him.

Anyone who doesn't wish him good luck with his new venture and goes over there to make trouble for him is being a total jerk.

Yeah, actually I'm over there trying to help him out ... post some informational threads.

As far as Digger, it wasn't a Digger vs. NEM. NEM wasn't even involved. It was more of Ray Clay vs. Digger going at each other on both boards kinda of thing.

Yeah, actually I'm over there trying to help him out ... post some informational threads.

As far as Digger, it wasn't a Digger vs. NEM. NEM wasn't even involved. It was more of Ray Clay vs. Digger going at each other on both boards kinda of thing.

Either way, it is pretty much 8th grade behavior. :bricks:

Best of luck to NEM - this board wasn't the right place for him.

To those who have found the need to follow him there with the sole intention of harrassing him - I extend my warmest sympathies - you lack basic goodwill and manners.

NM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey