PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Orleans put bid in for 2013 SB

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I can see it now Brady returns to where it all started in pursuit of his 7th SB and 4th in row......

Seriously though New Orleans is one awsome place for a SB. I was there in 01 and I was in Houstan, Jaxonville, and Arizona and none of them compared to what New Orleans and Bourban st offer to Football fans and Celelbrating Champions.

IMO it should be in New Orleans every year. I can't think of a better place to have celebrated our first SB win than on Bourban St. with my father.

Cool. New Orleans is only a couple of hours away from me. Hopefully the Pats can make the Super Bowl that year so I can go see them win it again (saw it in Jax, was too young to see their first in person).

4th in a row....

LOL, that was funny as hell

but not quite impossible by any means

4th in a row....

LOL, that was funny as hell

but not quite impossible by any means

In my lifetime, I have seen a record 8 in a row from 1959-1966 from my beloved Celtics - so why not my Patriots winning four in a row LOL??

As for New Orleans - it doesn't get any better than the big easy, for Superbowls and business conventions.

TB12 will come up big. Hope the defense doesnt let him down again.

I can see it now Brady returns to where it all started in pursuit of his 7th SB and 4th in row......

Seriously though New Orleans is one awsome place for a SB. I was there in 01 and I was in Houstan, Jaxonville, and Arizona and none of them compared to what New Orleans and Bourban st offer to Football fans and Celelbrating Champions.

IMO it should be in New Orleans every year. I can't think of a better place to have celebrated our first SB win than on Bourban St. with my father.

I concur wholeheartedly. New Orleans is a fantastic location for the Superbowl with the stadium a short walk from the French Quarter,and the hotels. I have been to other SBs and even here in Phoenix where I live, last year's SB site, nowhere else compares.

Never been to N.O.- missed my shot in 2002. I'd certainly go if given another chance (when the Pats make it). :D

They should have it in Indianapolis. Bill Polian thinks its "fun" place to stay and vacation. :D

They should have it in Indianapolis. Bill Polian thinks its "fun" place to stay and vacation. :D

They have the 2012 Superbowl.

As for Superbowl 36, I still kick myself to this day that I wasn't able to scrounge up enough money, get a concessions gig, SOMETHING, to get me into the dome that night but the party on Bourbon Street afterwards was probably the best time of my life.

Jacksonville Sucked Donkey Balls

Jacksonville Sucked Donkey Balls

Indeed. Jax was a horrible location to put the Super Bowl in. The best part of Jacksonville is the beach area. You can't swing a dead fish around without hitting a really good bar. Unfortunately, Jax Beach is a long way away from Downtown (where the stadium is). :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back