PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New NFL.Com Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobAllan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Alright, so I'm a big fan of the nfl.com polls. (Sometimes they make me laugh, but the Pats are in them alot.) And they're usually "who will beat the Pats," "who will be the last undefeted team," and whatnot. But tonight, I think the NFL officially surrendered to my team!

The poll that just got put up is: "Who is the second-best team in the NFL" They're not even bothering with the pretense that Indy might be better.

What a GREAT time to be a New England fan.

My first post, by the way. I've read the boards for a while, but promised myself I wouldn't sign up for yet another messageboard. But I *had* to post about this.

Thanks for the info. And welcome to the board. The more enthusiasm the better! As for me, I'm just worried about the Dolphins in Miami this Sunday.

Thanks for the info. And welcome to the board. The more enthusiasm the better! As for me, I'm just worried about the Dolphins in Miami this Sunday.

Yeah me too. We always play so bad against them. And Brady has admitted he doesn't like playing JT in the past.

I think this go 'round will be different though. I'm hoping we put up another 40-burger but I'd be happy with a 30... erm sandwich?

-Rob-

Can somebody post this on the Colts board so that all 8 people on there can see this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes