PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Member - Old Pats Fan

PatsFann

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey everyone...
Name here is Mike, I'm 60 years old and I live in North Attleboro, about 20 minutes from Gillette Stadium. I've been a Pats fan since the '70s and the days of the Bay State Patriots, Schaefer Stadium, Sullivan Stadium, Foxboro Stadium....Joe Capp, Jim Plunkett, Steve Grogan, man the list goes on. Those were some lean times for sure. When they actually WON a game it was unbelievable!!

Now-a-days it's a whole new ballgame!! Man do we have something to cheer about now!! This is probably going down in history as the greatest football team to ever step on the field and I'm loving it - we deserve it!!

I'll be perusing the board for interesting topics and I'll be adding my 2-cent's worth from time to time. Thanks everyone, Mike

Welcome to the board. There are a lot of younger posters here but there are many in your age group so they understand that this era has been so special.:rocker:

Hey everyone...
Name here is Mike, I'm 60 years old and I live in North Attleboro, about 20 minutes from Gillette Stadium. I've been a Pats fan since the '70s and the days of the Bay State Patriots, Schaefer Stadium, Sullivan Stadium, Foxboro Stadium....Joe Capp, Jim Plunkett, Steve Grogan, man the list goes on. Those were some lean times for sure. When they actually WON a game it was unbelievable!!

Now-a-days it's a whole new ballgame!! Man do we have something to cheer about now!! This is probably going down in history as the greatest football team to ever step on the field and I'm loving it - we deserve it!!

I'll be perusing the board for interesting topics and I'll be adding my 2-cent's worth from time to time. Thanks everyone, Mike

WOW, 60?. You weren't kidding about being an old Pats fan! ;)

Just kidding, Mike. Welcome aboard! You got me by a couple of decades, but I'm with you when you say it's a whole new game compared to what we've had to endure over the years! Sometimes it's hard to fathom how damn good our team has been and has become. I'm loving the ride!

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back