PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Member in the UK!

leeclissett

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Been following the NFL since the mid 90's, my dad's a huge dolphins fan but i decided to go with the pats and never looked back! I live in sunny Birmingham, we have a huge NFL following here!

Been to a few games, mainly to see giants as i visit new york as often as possible. I was also lucky enough to get tickets for wembley this year which was great. I've managed to get tickets for the first playoff game on the 12th, cant wait for my first trip to the razor and to hopefully see history in the making and the greatest team in the history of the NFL!

Any tips for a first timer visit new england? Don't fully understand the tailgating concept but would love to mingle with some real fans and hopefully prove that we english don't all think the NFL is just rugby for girls!

Hi guys!

Been following the NFL since the mid 90's, my dad's a huge dolphins fan but i decided to go with the pats and never looked back! I live in sunny Birmingham, we have a huge NFL following here!

Been to a few games, mainly to see giants as i visit new york as often as possible. I was also lucky enough to get tickets for wembley this year which was great. I've managed to get tickets for the first playoff game on the 12th, cant wait for my first trip to the razor and to hopefully see history in the making and the greatest team in the history of the NFL!

Any tips for a first timer visit new england? Don't fully understand the tailgating concept but would love to mingle with some real fans and hopefully prove that we english don't all think the NFL is just rugby for girls!

Welcome. Tailgating concept in detail: stand in parking lot and drink beer. Come to New England in the early Fall if possible. You can see a football game and not freeze your nads off. Bring some British Birds with you if possible.

Trust me, our birds aren't that great! Unless you're talking about chicken or turkey, in which case look out!

As long as beer is involved then call me a tailgater! Whats the atmosphere like at the razor, are 2 young bucks from Britain likely to be accepted into your ranks?

Cost a fortune for the tickets but cant wait for the playoff game!

Trust me, our birds aren't that great! Unless you're talking about chicken or turkey, in which case look out!

As long as beer is involved then call me a tailgater! Whats the atmosphere like at the razor, are 2 young bucks from Britain likely to be accepted into your ranks?

I guess I didn't read your original note close enough - congratulations on having playoff tickets! The atmosphere will probably be wonderful, but I'll be watching on TV. You'll have a great time, just dress for being outside for 6 or 7 hours.

You will be welcomed immediately. Not once at a ground in England has the stranger in the seat next to be shook me by the hand and welcomed me; but it's happened on virtually every visit to Foxboro.

You'll love the whole thing.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back