PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Member from Upstate New Hampshire

Reaction score
Howdy all. Found this board this morning and at first and second glance it appears to be populated by adults! Imagine! I am a PAT fan and an Eagle fan. Hate the Cowboys (acutally strongly dislike after they screwed up the game in the 60's introducing distractions to the Game (the Cowgirls). Then I grew up and learned to appreciate the finer things in life (like Cheerleaders).

I attended 50+ game in Scheffer Staduim (including the Scab game (yeh I was one of the fifty soaking wet fools), but came to support Dudek (PSC) and Irving. Had a good time - light traffic after the game. Never been to the new statium. The best game was watching Tony and Doug and Steve kick the heck out of Chicago the first game after the Superbowl. That was the Sunday before Coach Ditka blew a coronary screeming at Tomzak. So, I am a PAT's historian from way back, hoping to have fun discussing same. Hope spelling does not count - it don't worry 'bout it much.

Good to have more old time & NH fans here. Been a Pats fan since day 1. I was at that Bears rout at Sullivan Stadium too. TD bomb Flutie to Irving Fryar on the opening play set the tone. Atonement!

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back