PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New member from UK

hertsgooner

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just joined the forum, looks pretty good.

I started supporting the pats about 10 years ago when visiting Boston.

Didn't get to see a game but will hopefully make a return visit when I get some money.

Welcome from the board.

What part of the UK are you from? I made the mistake by referring to people from the UK as English. I was promptly corrected and told that people from the UK could be Scots, Welsh, or N. Irish.

I am from London so you can call me English. Yeah i could imagine the Scots, Welsh, Norther Irish getting upset about that, they are very patriotic.

Welcome aboard, gooner. Fair few UK (other assorted other European) fans on here.

Welcome. I was born and raised in Manchester so I'll forgive your username. :D

Hi guys I am from the UK i am half english half Scottish raised in newcastle so I am all geordie. Now living in cumbria for uni been a pats fan since I was very young I thought they were england on a american football game my dad had for the mega drive.

Welcome. My mother was from Liverpool, which as I understand it is the opposite of Manchester. I've recently been told that makes me something called a Scouser, at least by parentage. At any rate, save some money while the exchange rate is good (for you) and getting better. It's true it may cost you a few hundred dollars, but by next season that'll be about the cost of a beer and some pie made of organ meat over there.

Hell, get your dental work done here while you're at it!

PFnV

Welcome. My mother was from Liverpool, which as I understand it is the opposite of Manchester. I've recently been told that makes me something called a Scouser, at least by parentage. At any rate, save some money while the exchange rate is good (for you) and getting better. It's true it may cost you a few hundred dollars, but by next season that'll be about the cost of a beer and some pie made of organ meat over there.

Hell, get your dental work done here while you're at it!

PFnV

yeah that does make you a scouser - but you'd be ok visiting Manchester as you wouldn't have the accent.

Liverpool is only 30 miles to the west of Manchester.

I was in Florida in June/July and took a ton of gear back.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back