PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Maroney commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippo59

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I was watching Comedy Central tonight and I saw a Reebok commercial starring Laurence Maroney. Showed him working out and stuff, kind of in the style of those Nike commercials. It was cool to see.

I was watching Comedy Central tonight and I saw a Reebok commercial starring Laurence Maroney. Showed him working out and stuff, kind of in the style of those Nike commercials. It was cool to see.

If it was a running back they wanted you wonder why Reebok took Maroney as a player on thier commercial instead of the champs RB Addai or Reggie Bush or even Adrian Petersen?

Last edited:
If it was a running back they wanted you wonder why Reebok took Maroney as a player on thier commercial instead of the champs RB Addai or Reggie Bush or even Adrian Petersen?

He was still one of the brightest rookie runningbacks. Companies don't have their choice of every player. Some will sign with Nike, some with Under Armor etc.

Those weren't real weights, though.

Because Bush has a contract with Adidas.

Because Bush has a contract with Adidas.

Oh O.K. Did not realize Bush already was signed

I see Petersen getting something done in a year or two with a major athletic supply company as I see him having a great start to his career IF he stays healthy which apparently is not a sure bet with his previous injuries.

I see Petersen getting something done in a year or two with a major athletic supply company as I see him having a great start to his career IF he stays healthy which apparently is not a sure bet with his previous injuries.

Peterson's probably already got a shoe deal. Most heralded rookies sign them after declaring their intent to enter the draft, let alone being drafted.

Peterson's probably already got a shoe deal. Most heralded rookies sign them after declaring their intent to enter the draft, let alone being drafted.

Maybe so but have not heard it yet,Possibly his injury in college delayed the signing of an endorsement contract with interest with Nike,New Balance ect:?

Oh O.K. Did not realize Bush already was signed

As someone else pointed out the major players coming out in the college draft all have sponsors well before they're even drafted. Brady Quinn was drinking Myoplex during some of his pre-draft interviews for a reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes