PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

new here

BillBelichickFan79

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
hey guys just though i'd introduce myself. i'm from NY and have been a Pats fan since i was 4 years old in 1996. had a tough time dealing with the super bowl loss due to the fact that i am constantly surrounded by Giant fans, but i am definitely looking forward to the draft and next season.

i've been coming on here for the past few months just reading some of the threads and found this a great site for patriots news so i decided to sign up. a lot of you guys seem like you really know what you are talking about and i look forward to getting to talk to you guys about the greatest dynasty of the 2000's :rocker:

hey guys just though i'd introduce myself. i'm from NY and have been a Pats fan since i was 4 years old in 1996. had a tough time dealing with the super bowl loss due to the fact that i am constantly surrounded by Giant fans, but i am definitely looking forward to the draft and next season.

i've been coming on here for the past few months just reading some of the threads and found this a great site for patriots news so i decided to sign up. a lot of you guys seem like you really know what you are talking about and i look forward to getting to talk to you guys about the greatest dynasty of the 2000's :rocker:

Welcome and I'm sorry that you weren't welcomed before now. Hope you enjoy the board. It should be more active nest week.:D

Thank you and yes you are correct about that:D
i am so pumped for the draft, cant wait to see what happens

I just saw one of your posts and disagreed with you. Get used to it, pal.

And welcome to the boards.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back