PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New here.

dandylifepats

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi all!!!

So...my husband is from boston...and of course...is a huge patriots fan. Thus, we are both patriots fans!! :)

i want to get him tickets for the patriots game against the packers on 12/19. i know this isn't the place to be asking...and to be honest...i'm just clueless on how to go about this.

i saw that i can't start new threads on the other forum...so i'm hoping someone can help me out.

i found some tickets...section 311 row 24 seats 23/24...i know really high...for 97.80 on the ticketmaster exchange...which seems like an AWESOME price.

would those seats be decent? i was looking for section 310...but they're hard to find now. i found some before...but was too late in buying them. i hesitated! :(

anyways, thank you all beforehand...i'm so sorry if mentioning tickets is taboo on this site. i'm just really feeling the pressure now to get the tickets! thank you! any advice would be great!

Hi all!!!

So...my husband is from boston...and of course...is a huge patriots fan. Thus, we are both patriots fans!! :)

i want to get him tickets for the patriots game against the packers on 12/19. i know this isn't the place to be asking...and to be honest...i'm just clueless on how to go about this.

i saw that i can't start new threads on the other forum...so i'm hoping someone can help me out.

i found some tickets...section 311 row 24 seats 23/24...i know really high...for 97.80 on the ticketmaster exchange...which seems like an AWESOME price.

would those seats be decent? i was looking for section 310...but they're hard to find now. i found some before...but was too late in buying them. i hesitated! :(

anyways, thank you all beforehand...i'm so sorry if mentioning tickets is taboo on this site. i'm just really feeling the pressure now to get the tickets! thank you! any advice would be great!

Welcome to the board.

This is the area for new mwmbers to sign in. It's Ok to mention tickets as long as you are not selling them for more than face value.

I understand that those tickets that you mentioned are good for the 300 area. Perhaps others can give you more details.

Not sure if this helps or not.
311.jpg

SeatData - New England Patriots - Gillette Stadium - Sec 311

Looks like you're about on the 25-yard line, which isn't bad at all.

SeatData - New England Patriots - Gillette Stadium

Go for it, and enjoy the game!

Last edited:
Hi! Thank you for the info. I found out (Stupid me) that those tickets are for that waiting list only. Sigh. Thank you so much for your help. Do you know other ways of getting tickets? I've noticed on craigslist, stubhub, and ebay they sell tickets...but of course I'm a little wary. Plus...man are they expensive! Should I just wait a year and try to get cheaper ones early or should I still try to get tickets for 12/19?

Personally, I would join the waiting list which then entitles you to purchase tickets through the Ticket Exchange program. Yes, you do have to put down a $100 deposit - but that deposit is fully refundable. Last week there were about 50 people who showed up at the stadium with tickets purchased through Craigslist that were counterfeit tickets. Doubt anybody would sell fake tickets through there again after that publicity, but you never know.

How do the prices at StubHub and other places compare to ones on the Ticket Exchange? If I recall correctly seats from Ticket Exchange are face value plus $10 for Ticketmaster; it might be difficult to find tickets that close to face value elsewhere (assuming my memory hasn't failed me with their pricing.)

Sometimes as you get close to the game tickets do suddenly become available on the Pats/Ticketmaster's regular site due to tickets being returned from the visiting team, players not using or giving away tickets, tickets returned by vendors & business partners, etc. However, that's a real dicey hit-and-miss proposition; if and when that happens they go very quickly.

Thanks for your quick response jmt57!! You've been great!! I joined the waiting list ($200 for two)...and am going to purchase the tickets by tonight or tomorrow morning. I have another question for you!!

Which would be a better game: Green Bay Packers or the Miami Dolphins? They're both doing about the same...with Miami having their bye week already. Both have a great history of being stellar teams. I've tried to ask my husband this question, but he reasons out why seeing both teams would be good...without giving me a straight response. If you could help, that would be great! Where would I post this on this forum to ask? I'd like to get a general consensus.

Thank you again!

Last edited:
Thanks for your quick response jmt57!! You've been great!! I joined the waiting list ($200 for two)...and am going to purchase the tickets by tonight or tomorrow morning. I have another question for you!!

Which would be a better game: Green Bay Packers or the Miami Dolphins? They're both doing about the same...with Miami having their bye week already. Both have a great history of being stellar teams. I've tried to ask my husband this question, but he reasons out why seeing both teams would be good...without giving me a straight response. If you could help, that would be great! Where would I post this on this forum to ask? I'd like to get a general consensus.

Thank you again!

That one is a no brainer. I hope you got/will get the Dolphins game. Its a division game, lots more on the line.

I'm with shirtsleeve, I would go with Miami. There is much more of a rivalry with an opponent within the division, and since the outcome is more meaningful in the standings to both teams the intensity is higher. Even though Green Bay is a good team and that is a compelling matchup, I would rather go see the Dolphins game instead if I was offered the choice - even though I've seen the Pats play the Dolphins but have never seen the Packers.

I'd only choose a non-conference game over a division game if there was somebody on that other team that I was extremely interested in seeing, knowing it would probably be my only chance to see him play live - somebody like Barry Sanders back when he still played in the NFL, for example. Packers are a good team but there's nobody on their roster that jumps out like that for me personally.

I think any seat at Gillette is awesome. I've been there twice and stood both times. It was worth it.

hey all!

just wanted to let you know that i got the dolphins tickets...section 310, row 26. i hope the view is ok...it being the last row and all. i figured...better on the 50 yd line than way on the side. plus, my husband always mentioned that he'd want to see it from the 50yd line.

any recommendations on how to bear the cold weather? i've already gotten pats 180s...about to get pats 2010 player knit hats...and about to get these polar heat stadium seat cushions. brrrr.

Thanks for all your help guys!

I'm new too. I'm going to be out of town for the last game of the season but I work with Dish and got the TV Everywhere app for my iphone pretty much the day it came out, so now I never miss a play.

hey all!

just wanted to let you know that i got the dolphins tickets...section 310, row 26. i hope the view is ok...it being the last row and all. i figured...better on the 50 yd line than way on the side. plus, my husband always mentioned that he'd want to see it from the 50yd line.

any recommendations on how to bear the cold weather? i've already gotten pats 180s...about to get pats 2010 player knit hats...and about to get these polar heat stadium seat cushions. brrrr.

Thanks for all your help guys!
My personal preference is to sit as close to the 50 as possible even if you are up high rather than to be low and beyond the 10 or so. The only exception is if you're an end zone seat between the goal posts as you can see what a QB or DB sees - again, that's just my personal preference.

How to deal with the weather? Layers, lots of layers. Wool works better than cotton. Was going to mention the seat cushions but you're a step ahead of me.

Enjoy the game!

:welcome:

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back