PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New HD Screens at Gillette - First Look (Photo Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Ian's Daily Blog - The Patriots just sent out a press release regarding the HD Screens that owner Robert Kraft had revealed yesterday will be installed for the upcoming season (the South EndZone mock up is pictured below), and for those interested it appears they will be pretty impressive.According to the release the news screens measure 41.5-feet high and 164-feet [...]

Re: New HD Screens at Gillette - First Look

Do those of you who know the stadium have a sense of whether there's any chance this will help with keeping the crowd noise in? Forgive me if that's a dumb question, but I just don't know the stadium.

Do those of you who know the stadium have a sense of whether there's any chance this will help with keeping the crowd noise in? Forgive me if that's a dumb question, but I just don't know the stadium.

I don't think it will change anything. From what I can see in the mock-up it looks like they're only covering the existing structure - not building a new one. So short of closing off the other end of the stadium entirely by building something else where the bridge and lighthouse are - I don't see it helping make the place louder unfortunately.

Last edited:

I don't think it will change anything. From what I can see in the mock-up it looks like they're only covering the existing structure - not building a new one. So short of closing off the other end of the stadium entirely by building something else where the bridge and lighthouse are - I don't see it helping make the place louder unfortunately.

Thanks.....

Patriots-Scoreboard-450.jpg
Sexy but we need a high resolution picture :)

Last edited:

Never mind after actually reading the article I saw it's mock-up :D

Last edited:

I was going to post the higher resolution image of the mock-up they released, but as much as I wanted to it wouldn't have been good. As it is I'll have to yank the smaller one from the blog post in another day or so. Someone will hot-link it and my bandwidth will go through the roof. :mad:

Ian

Last edited:

I was going to post the higher resolution image of the mock-up they released, but as much as I wanted to it wouldn't have been good. As it is I'll have to yank the smaller one from the blog post in another day or so. Someone will hot-link it and my bandwidth will go through the roof. :mad:

Ian
Imgur is your friend although I'm not sure if it would violate their terms of service but they don't have a bandwidth cap :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye