Welcome to PatsFans.com

New guy looking for help...

Discussion in 'New Member's Area' started by moose84, Oct 20, 2010.

1. moose84

moose84 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]

those are the tickets i wanna buy from ebay for the VIKINGS AT PATRIOTS game on halloween. i had a bigger pic but lost it and dont know how to resize this one/ i asked the seller to send me another pic.

i wanted to know if these were fake or not?. and do all nfl tickets have a barcode??

please help
  2. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,117 / 6 / -23

#61 Jersey

They definitely should have a bar code, but sellers don't normally show them on eBay listings because bar codes can be copied and counterfeited. I'm not sure why those are Ticketmaster-style tickets, unless they're possibly SRO tickets that went on sale late. I would be very wary. The Patriots don't have Ticketexchange via Ticketmaster directly, just their own in-house version, in which case tickets are printed from your computer. You might want to consider joining the team's season ticket waiting list (for a fee) which would give you access to the team-sponsored Ticketexchange.
  3. moose84

moose84 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

thank for the response, they are not standing room tickets. they are for section 106 row 23
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  4. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +518 / 0 / -3

There was a similar question a week or so ago. Another person was leery of plain looking tickets but apparently they were fine. I guess some tickets are nicer looking, with pictures of a player on it, and some look plain; perhaps having to do with season ticket holders and individual tickets. As Tunescribe mentioned they should all have bar codes, but there's a valid reason for not showing them to you ahead of time.

Has the person been on ebay for a while? Lots of transactions? Positive feedback? If so I would think you will be okay; if not I think I might pass.

Here's that other thread: http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...e-12-19-pats-pack-game-page2.html#post2282290
  5. moose84

moose84 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

thanks , i feel better seeing those tickets now

the seller has only sold one other item but bought quite a few things..she has 100 percent feedback...i just got a little scared cuz there was a HUGE patriots ticket scam last week against the ravens
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010