Welcome to PatsFans.com

New guy from Cincinnati

Discussion in 'New Member's Area' started by cincipatsfan, Nov 22, 2007.

1. cincipatsfan

cincipatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Hi all,
    Just found this forum and after spending a few minutes browsing around decided I had to register. I was raised in Peabody and have been a Pats fan since longer than I'd care admit (attended the first game at Foxboro as a clue). Moved away in 87 but have always been a diehard Boston sports fan despite living in LA, Kansas City, Dallas and now Cincinnati. Great site and looking forward to hanging out here on a regular basis.
    Nothing beats going in to work every Monday morning and seeing all the pissed off Bungals fans :)

Jim D.
  2. everlong

everlong Rookie

Ratings:
    +147 / 1 / -1

#12 Jersey

Welcome, tell Chad Johnson he's always welcome here. :D
  3. patriotspride

patriotspride Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

welcome .you make boston sports fans proud .just because you move you still remain loyal to your boston roots .we had some retard here not to long ago who was from mass and moved to newyork when he was 20 and became a yankee fan .can you believe that sh-t?
  4. cincipatsfan

cincipatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Thanks guys. Really cool site btw.

I'll let Chad know he's welcome next time I see him. He's the posterboy for everything that's wrong with the Bungals. No discipline whatsoever....

It's amazing how many people I've encountered over the years that don't understand while I'm still a Boston fan. I guess you have to be from that area to understand.