PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Gillette Wireless Tech To Bring New Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWickedPissah

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Enterasys, Boston Sports Teams Talk Future of Stadium Tech at Gillette | Xconomy

"Jonathan Kraft, the president of the Patriots, said in his public remarks that his team has been looking for ways to enhance the crowd’s experience since about 2008-09, when HDTVs and other home-viewing technologies were really taking off. “We have to figure out how to give them an experience that’s different from home,” Kraft said.

That could mean access to camera angles you won’t see anywhere else"
:eek:

Deja vous all over again

What could possibly go wrong?

Last edited:
Just give me more replays at the stadium. good calls, bad calls, close calls whatever. As many as possible. For instance I didn't see Lloyd "throw" the ball at the ref. would have been nice to see what the flag was for

Just give me more replays at the stadium. good calls, bad calls, close calls whatever. As many as possible. For instance I didn't see Lloyd "throw" the ball at the ref. would have been nice to see what the flag was for

You won't see it in stadium. Why? I suspect the business plan is to "sell" the new camera content to your phone/internet provider for additional revenue.

Can't even get a decent 4G or 3G signal in the razor ... how about some better wifi Jonathan.

Can't even get a decent 4G or 3G signal in the razor ... how about some better wifi Jonathan.

Just what I was going to say. Couldn't even get onto FB to post pic of my kids at Gillette in Gillette. Can't do much with better content if you can't even get online!

They really are not up to speed on replays. Also, they really messed up by not showing the end of the Seahawks-Falcons game on the big screens. In the fourth quarter of that game they switched to showing on-field warmups, fans, etc. They could've at least kept showing the first game as an inset or something. I hope they don't make the same mistake this week with Niners at Atlanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back