New Front Page - Thanks to Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
After taking everyone's suggestions from a while back, I have just finished our new front page, which now also incorporates the recent forum posts along with local news headlines. It will be updated each day from now on during the offseason, along with our 'Rumor Mill' which will be tracking potential free agents.

http://www.patsfans.com

Let me know your thoughts.

(NOTE: It's optimized for IE, while we're still working on making it look perfect in FireFox.)

Ian

Last edited:
VERY VERY NICE! Thanks Ian ... you're the best! :cool3:

I especially like the the three major news paper topics. That will save
time and make your home page a first stop read. :rocker:

I like it. Looks sharp.

Looks good in FF (1.5.0.1). I would, however, fill in the bottom-right area so it goes out to the right edge of the main content.

Thanks for letting us know it was a new front page. (It looks great.) At first I thought someone realized I can no longer see and made the front page big just for me.

Thanks for all your hard work Ian. This is a great site.

Ian just super!!!! Just love the new large look and how things are arranged...really nifty....making it an even better site!!!

What I like is that a lot more information is close at hand. Good work. One more suggestion: try to change something as often as possible, daily if you can. If the same news item appears in the main space for a week, the site looks stale. But this is a very significant improvement. Kudos.

Mainefan said:
What I like is that a lot more information is close at hand. Good work. One more suggestion: try to change something as often as possible, daily if you can. If the same news item appears in the main space for a week, the site looks stale. But this is a very significant improvement. Kudos.

I'll be updating it daily, and more frequently throughout the day should the need arise. I took a break after the season ended, but you'll see more frequent updates going forward.

Ian

It does look sharper and good info where you can notice it.

And, the Parking Lot continues to be a feature.:rocker:

PATSNUTme said:
It does look sharper and good info where you can notice it.

And, the Parking Lot continues to be a feature.:rocker:

I am new here. I like your Rodney Harrison pic. :rocker:

PatsChamps363839 said:
I am new here. I like your Rodney Harrison pic. :rocker:

Thanks & welcome to the board. A friend of mine did the art work so I can take no credit for that.

Now that's exactly what I mean--the Mar.3 front page. Nothing stale about that. Lots to read and think about. First rate work, Ian.

Mainefan said:
Now that's exactly what I mean--the Mar.3 front page. Nothing stale about that. Lots to read and think about. First rate work, Ian.

Much appreciated. We'll continue to keep it going :cool:

Ian

Well Done Ian.This site is among my favorites in general.Thank you so much for the hard work,keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back