Welcome to PatsFans.com

New Foley Instant Messages; Had Internet Sex While Awaiting House Vote

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patters, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +494 / 20 / -17

This is sort of Lewinksy redux, but this time it's not Drudge reporting, it's the major media outlets. (Credit Drudge and his admirers for reducing politics to this level.)

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/10/new_foley_insta.html

Former Congressman Mark Foley (R-FL) interrupted a vote on the floor of the House in 2003 to engage in Internet sex with a high school student who had served as a congressional page, according to new Internet instant messages provided to ABC News by former pages.

ABC News now has obtained 52 separate instant message exchanges, which former pages say were sent by Foley, using the screen name Maf54, to two different boys under the age of 18.

This message was dated April 2003, at approximately 7 p.m., according to the message time stamp.

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +995 / 2 / -9

LOL, he was playing with himself under his desk, just like Billy Blue Dress having phone sex with Monica :D

All politicians are scum, they should all take lie detector tests and have sexual background checks.

Castrate Politicians

3. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +116 / 10 / -15

#37 Jersey

Because we all know he did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. it was a vast right wing conspiracy. I can not believe drudge made that whole thing up.:rolleyes:

4. Patters

Ratings:
    +494 / 20 / -17

Whatever, the more I think about that scandal and the Foley scandal (as well as many others), it's just sad. Our political system can't function forever when a sex scandal becomes more important than anything else. Yeah, Foley and Clinton deserved to be punished, but frankly their misdeeds should not shape the electorate. I want the Democrats to win, but I really want them to win on issues of Iraq, terrorism, helping the needy, and so on. While this morning I felt a sense of glee about what the Republicans were going through, now I'm feeling more disappointed in the whole political establishment. It's as if in the name of sexual misconduct, we're willing to collectively forget what our nation is really about. It just goes to show that both parties are the same.

5. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +370 / 10 / -14

Actually Patters you seem quite tittilated by the subject given the number of new posts about this subject by you

BTW how is ABC getting these IM's? They are from his personal IM acct not an offical gov acct? Were they obtained legally (remember to illegal wire tapping of Gongrich's cell call by dem operatives.

6. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +370 / 10 / -14

Given the comphrensive nature of your list of republican molestors, it is probably safe to asume that every other molestor in the country is a dem. That would be like 99% of the molestors in the country. :rolleyes:

7. Patters

Ratings:
    +494 / 20 / -17

Well, at least, unlike you, I'm not titillated by NAMBLA, an organization that the righties here seem to know more about than anyone I've ever met.

8. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +370 / 10 / -14

I hit a nerve apparently.

9. Patters

Ratings:
    +494 / 20 / -17

That's a good list, NEM. It reminds me why we need to get these scum out of office. The modern Republican Party is run by immoral opportunists, who know how to package their lies in a way that maks the avaricious seem charitable and the hateful feel kind. But, thanks to the way the Republican leadersip handled Foley, the truth is now coming out.

10. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,815 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

How do you know this...he could have had a pocket-bung)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2006
  11. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,815 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

Ditto....Ditto....Ditto...we speak the same language on this one Patters.

12. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,815 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

Patters has a point here...I never ever heard of NAMBLA until I saw it here.:eek:

13. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +370 / 10 / -14

It came to my attention back in the 90's there was a NYC teacher who was a member of this group the city tried to dismiss him and the union and ACLU fought it. The guy ended up with a desk job.