PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Fantasy League!!! Please Join!

patsfanofNC12

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I just started a league on ESPN. Anyone who wants to join please reply to thread or pm me. Have 7 available slots to fill and would like to fill as many as possible with people from here. Draft is set for this Sunday, September 4th at 8 p.m. It is a keeper league, so the league will be played every year. Keep that in mind. Does not cost to join and winner doesn't get a prize besides bragging rights.

3 more slots open, if anyone is interested please let me know by satuday at the latest!

I'd love to join but the Draft time is no use to me.

Hmmm, your league has disappeared fella. I had it bookmarked and clicked it this morning - it came back with "no league specified". I found the email with the invite in and clicked that link - same message. Jjust searched for it - nothing.

Hey BritPat - PatsfanofNC12 is in a league I run with guys from this board too if you are interested our draft is Monday night at 815 eastern time.. we have one slot left.. similar hope to make it keeper 10 teams.. this is the 2nd year and we have a good group of owners returning... if interested email me at [email protected] or i guess leave a message here but email might be faster haha.. have a good one... and PatsfanofNC12 see you Monday for our draft! And stop kicking my ass in our baseball league haha.. I just cant beat you.. everyone else no problem.. your team is my kryptonite haha

2 more slots open, does anyone want to join, draft is tomorrow at 12:30

Hey BritPat - PatsfanofNC12 is in a league I run with guys from this board too if you are interested our draft is Monday night at 815 eastern time.. we have one slot left.. similar hope to make it keeper 10 teams.. this is the 2nd year and we have a good group of owners returning... if interested email me at [email protected] or i guess leave a message here but email might be faster haha.. have a good one... and PatsfanofNC12 see you Monday for our draft! And stop kicking my ass in our baseball league haha.. I just cant beat you.. everyone else no problem.. your team is my kryptonite haha

Thanks for the invite efeene, but the Draft time is too late for me sadly.

Are you sure, it says you are in the league, and I can still get to page, this is link: Wes de Mans Band League Office - Free Fantasy Football - ESPN

It's now re-appeared this morning. Most peculiar.

Because the league isn't full, the draft time has been reset.

1 slot left!!! Need to hear back by 12:20 if anyone wants in!

2010 AFC East Forum Vs Forum NFL FF League

Hey guys,

I'm the lead moderator over at the official New York Jets forum. I've come here with a challenge to the members of this forum. This year we are hosting on NFL.com, a fantasy football league, between forums of the AFC East teams. Currently, we have invitations out to the following boards:

New York Jets
New York Jets Forum (official)

New England Patriots
Patriot Planet
Patriots Bulletin Board (Official)

Miami Dolphins
FinHeaven.com
Phins Central

Buffalo Bills
Bills Zone
Buffalo Bills Board

General Info

The league is free. The prize is bragging rights. The opportunity to represent your forum stands before you against hated rivals such as the Dolphins, Bills and the New York Jets.

If you're interested in playing, in this new twist on fantasy football, let me know by shooting me a PM. I'll forward a PM with the details on how to sign up. Note: Some of the other forums are a little bit ahead of you with regard to registration. However, you don't want to be the only forum not participating so let me know who's in and we'll get this thing going.

Note to Moderator: This is not spam. If you need to verify send me a PM and I'll provide you with a link over to the New York Jets for verification. There will be a lot of pride on the line with regard to this competition and I'd like to ensure maximum participation from this forum. Members will have the opportunity to represent your team and fan base in this league.

Thanks again :)

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes