PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New ESPN Article on Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried reading that article...didnt have the patience to get through it so i skipped paragraphs, and was confused at the end. i think the title was made by someone other than the author.

Mediots are another breed. To them, the storyline is the thing. Apparently in this guys waaaaaay to cluttered mind, ending an almost perfect season with a loss (tragic imperfection) would be a more compelling storyline to explore ad nauseum than perfection itself - which apparently in BB terms merely is what it is from the journalistic perspective...

Yah, that's what I want to be. The team everybody humanizes because we're great... but human. Suuuuure.

Okay f*** that, gimme the Lombardi.

PFnV

It's not going to break down any key positional battles in this upcoming game, but I really enjoyed that article.

For those of us who wish to feel slighted because someone else is not hoping for the same thing as you, keep in mind Klosterman is not doing any cheering for the team, he's cheering for the story and its relevance "historically." It's entertaining with some good tidbits crossing other sports and a very distinct style.

There's also ballwashing in there, too, if you read it all.

Stupid article!

Klausterman is not really a mediot in the classic sense. And whether you buy the premise or think it's stupid or whatever, the guy can write.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes