PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New England sports fans can be happy again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
...now that they have the Pats to whine and complain about again. It cracks me up that, as many regular poster's here have mention numerous times, when the Pats were winning all the SBs that coverage was a spotty thing when compared to the Sox. Now I'm willing to bet that the Patriots will be the focus from all media outlets. We gained a few new posters on this site here and there during the good times the past 2 years but all of a sudden the influx in the last 2 weeks is staggering. I've been a fan of all 4 of the major teams in New England for 25+ years but I've hated the wallowing in misery that fans here seem to do. This board has been great with mostly reasoned discussion by posters.....until now. What does it cost us as fans to actually wait and see what the Pats are going to do before slamming them? Oh and if any of you miserable ones are season ticket holders please be sure to use the ticket exchange next year since you are so upset...I have three but will be looking to pick up extras for every game.:D

Last edited:
:agree:Give it time, things will work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes