PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New England Patriots: You Were Robbed of Super Bowl XXXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not matter anymore.

Yes, we were robbed but it was probably for the best, because the Giants officially won the Spygate thing basically evaporated, if we won we'd NEVER hear the end of it and people would be calling to strip us of the win or worse. BB messed up having the camera on the field and this was the true price.

Hopefully they can put it behind them and grab a few more rings.

Yes, we were robbed but it was probably for the best, because the Giants officially won the Spygate thing basically evaporated, if we won we'd NEVER hear the end of it and people would be calling to strip us of the win or worse. BB messed up having the camera on the field and this was the true price.

We still do hear it everywhere it seems to me. I would have rather won.

It does not matter anymore.

This is the first time I have actually allowed myself to recall those moments.

So I'm just beginning to grieve honestly. This actually makes me feel sick to my stomach. It seriously is atrocious game calling.

:confused2: Say Wha.......?:confused3:

My thoughts on the overall subject.:deadhorse:

This is the first time I have actually allowed myself to recall those moments.

So I'm just beginning to grieve honestly. This actually makes me feel sick to my stomach. It seriously is atrocious game calling.

I never will allow myself to. I will block it out until the day I die.

Ive gotten over it, Ive actually watched a few replays of the game on the NFL network. Its hard but It was a great game, I use it as motivation. This year was pretty special because we didnt make the playoffs so I didnt have anything invested on any of the game I was just another fan this year and It was actually nice for a change. I would much rather be in the playoffs and wining the superbowl though.

Last edited:
The team should have buried the Giants, but they played poorly due to multiple factors.

It's just a game. They're still the #1 scoring offense in NFL history and the only team in NFL history to go 16-0 during the regular season. Those aren't bad consolation prizes.

his argument is more or less based on the fact that the time cannot stop unless TO or chains come on field....

but cna time be stopped if a ref needs to come over and see the ball and determine if its first down or not? if so, then it means that time was kept more or less the same....

At least I know I'm not the only one, makes me kinda feel better.

I'll never be able to watch the game again, but I've moved on. I don't want to rehash getting robbed because nothing can be done about it, no matter what happened. Looking forward to this season and what's going to happen when Brady comes back.

Stop plugging that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye