PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New England Patriots Writer/Analyst

TomTerrific12

Rookie
Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, wasn’t sure where to post it.

I’m the founder of First Stop Fantasy and we are a fast growing NFL and Fantasy Football Website. We are currently looking to add a New England Patriots Writer/Analyst to write one-two articles per week during the season. I figured this would be the place to go to find the best and most knowledgeable fans!

This is an unpaid writing position, since we currently do not generate revenue. However, I’m working on partnering up with a site that will give our writers a chance to win some very cool prizes and hopefully reach a point where I can compensate writers in the future.

Writing for First Stop Fantasy is a great way to get your name in the sports writing industry and gain valuable experience in that area. Some members of our team will also have the opportunity to take part in a weekly radio/podcast show during the NFL season. A few of our writers have been noticed and now write for multiple sites and some paid.

Below you will see the available writing positions other then the Pats writing position. Please get back to me with a brief bio of yourself and which position interests you the most. All of these writing positions will require at least 1-2 articles per week and lots of dedication.

Team Writers – Team writers are expected to send in 1-2 articles per week on topics of their choice that relates to the team they are covering. These topics are to be NFL related (not fantasy). Please let me know if you’re interested and I can send you a list of available teams.

NFL Preview Writers – Preview writers will be responsible for writing 1-3 selected previews per week on the upcoming NFL games for that week.

NFL Writers – NFL writers will be responsible for writing on trending NFL topics and asked to fill in for any teams that are lacking content. Applicant must have knowledge for all NFL teams.

If interested in writing for First Stop Fantasy, please send an email to [email protected]

Thanks in advance for your interest and please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you may have.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back