PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New England Patriots: "Full Circle"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think i'm goin there, pal.

Why not cut and paste PART of it?

I didn't paste part of it because just reading half the article would make no sense.

You can pass on the article if you'd like, but as unbiased as I can be, I think it's a good read and worth a look. Is it Bill Simmons or Peter King? No. But it does take a look at the Pats from an interesting perspective.

Great article.

I can also confirm that the link is legit, I'll read it later on.

Not a bad article, but way too long, you could be just as effective(probably more) if you wrote the same concepts in about 1/3 of the space.. the mark of a good columnist is to condense thoughts, not bore the reader.

Not a bad article, but way too long, you could be just as effective(probably more) if you wrote the same concepts in about 1/3 of the space.. the mark of a good columnist is to condense thoughts, not bore the reader.

I agree it was long, however, I loved every word....

Great read...though I think the Giants compare more favorably to the '85 Pats then the '01 edition....and I think the result of this Super Bowl will be more similar to that Super Bowl as well.

Do you still have that great video you did a few years ago posted on your site?

SoCal, I have the video, but I can't distribute it. The NFL had their lawyers all over me for copyright violations. It stinks, because I would have loved to keep making more.

Thanks to everyone else for the kind words. Yeah, it's a lengthy piece, but I don't have a word limit to stick to. When I get on a roll, I just keep going...

thanks.

nice piece, though IMO the greatest upset in SB history will always be Jets/Colts--every other SB upset is the story of one team over another, SB III was the story of one league over another.

i especially liked the way you bring the reader into the piece at the beginning (though, if you're open to criticism, it would have been more effective if you had shortened it considerably, which I would also say for the entire article); I also liked the twist you put on the post thanksgiving period this year. i hadn't thought of it that way before!

thanks again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back