PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2007-2008 - We Won't Forget (music video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dili

Rookie
Reaction score
hey all!

i've made a music video dedicated to the amazing players, coaches and fans of our New England Patriots! the video is an homage to their amazing, record breaking 2007-2008 season!

here's the video's webpage: NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2007-2008 - We Won't Forget @ S.O.S.A.V.A.L.A.N.C.H.E.net
and the torrent of the video (higher quality): TenYardTorrents or Demonoid
and also the YouTube link (crap quality): YouTube - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2007-2008 - We Won't Forget

thanks for watching and i hope you all enjoy it! :D

p.s: comments are more than welcome!

Last edited:
Great effort. Tough to watch and fun to watch. The opening scenes of the SB loss are such a downer I almost clicked away, but glad I stayed with it. It's amazing now, given Brady's injury, to see all that offensive firepower. It was great fun and stirring to experience, wasn't it? It's almost hard to believe that it even happened, that the Pats were so d*mn dominant. Sure would like to see that again. But by next season when Brady returns, Randy and Tom will be that much older so its unlikely they will ever see that kind of TD show again.

Excellent video. Real kaleidoscope of emotions watching that one.

i cant even attempt to watch it. maybe in another 50 years i will be able to stomach it

That hurt to watch. But I guess it is somewhat therapeutic. I may have been in the denial stage all this time. I am somewhat past it now.

Very nice work. Brought back a lot of memories from last year....

What a run.....what a record....

man oh man....

as the previous guys have mentioned...that was most defenitely tough to watch...

looking back now though, damn we were amazing...we were a once in a lifetime show...

and once again, Congrats to the Giants...they did good

Very nice work. Brought back a lot of memories from last year....

What a run.....what a record....

man oh man....
Well said.

I'm still not over that SB42 loss, though. =\

Very tough it was a great yr , but that last game and the first game this yr leave such a pit in our stomachs..

Incredible video and in HD quality, wow.

I'm not going to watch it at work (no audio here) but suffice it to say it'll be the first thing I click on when I get home.

I think history will be kind to that team. The whole taping crap will take a back seat to the historic nature of the season--first team to finish a regular season 16-0, most TD's by a QB, most TD's by a WR, most points ever, etc etc. The bitter pill comes at the end, but there are very, very few seasons in the history of football that match up to that one. And one thing to remember is that while there's a Super Bowl champion every year, there's only been one team to go 16-0 in a regular season. I know, I know, it's small consolation, but it is what it is.

Very well done! Now I wanna make a music video :singing:

Finally got to watch it...well produced, the quality was outstanding, and it almost made me cry. I don't know if I'll ever come to terms with that game, no matter how good the rest of the season was. Well done, though.

Good quality vid. I would have probably picked different music though.

Bittersweet Symphony by the verve comes to mind.

Last edited:
Really great job on the video.

For me that SB loss will always sting and the highs of the 18-0 season and the offensive juggernaut were unfortunately eradicated by the loss in Arizona.

Its all about the ring and unfortunately they failed in that quest

at about 9 mins, it says Patriots Records...blah blah blah...then says first team to win 18 games in a season. I think they need to check this or ask Da Bears about it.

According to Perfect season - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

National Football League

Since the creation of the modern NFL in 1970, only one team has played a perfect season: the 1972 Miami Dolphins.

1972 Miami Dolphins

The 1972 Miami Dolphins won fourteen regular season games and three postseason games, including Super Bowl VII, to finish the season 17–0–0. Recently, it has often been reported that the surviving members of the 1972 Dolphins would gather to drink champagne when the final undefeated team lost its first game, or that the team would send a case of champagne to the team that beat the final undefeated team. The head coach of the 1972 Dolphins, Don Shula, denied this in a 2007 interview with ESPN.[1]

Perfect regular seasons

Before the modern NFL, American football was played professionally in a number of leagues, including an earlier version of the NFL. During this period, three teams completed perfect seasons: the 1934 Chicago Bears, the 1942 Chicago Bears, and the 1948 Cleveland Browns.

In the modern NFL, the 2007 New England Patriots went a perfect 16–0 in the regular season and won their first two postseason contests, before losing in Super Bowl XLII.

1934 Chicago Bears

The Bears are a member of the National Football League, which was founded in 1920 as the American Professional Football Association. In 1934, the Bears played to a 13–0–0 regular season record to become the first NFL team to complete an undefeated regular season without tied games. However, the Bears lost the 1934 NFL Championship Game against the New York Giants.

1942 Chicago Bears

Despite losing several players and head coach George Halas to military service in World War II, the 1942 Bears played a perfect season, finishing 11–0–0. The Bears were again defeated in the NFL Championship Game, this time by the Washington Redskins.

1948 Cleveland Browns

The Browns were a member of the All-America Football Conference, a professional football league that played from 1946 to 1949. In 1948, the Browns won all fourteen regular season games and the 1948 AAFC championship to post a 15–0–0 record. Cleveland's perfect 1948 season was part of a longer string of 29 straight wins, which stretched from 1947 to 1949 and included both the 1947 and 1948 title games. Overall, the Browns won all four AAFC championship games and were accepted into the NFL when the two leagues merged after the 1949 season.

2007 New England Patriots

The 2007 New England Patriots won sixteen regular season games to become the fourth NFL team to play a perfect regular season, as well as the first to do so in a 16-game regular season. Consequently, they were the first to start the regular season 15–0–0. The team was also the first to accomplish this under the NFL's "salary cap" policy, which was established in 1994 to encourage competitive equality among teams.

hey all!

i've made a music video dedicated to the amazing players, coaches and fans of our New England Patriots! the video is an homage to their amazing, record breaking 2007-2008 season!

here's the video's webpage: NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2007-2008 - We Won't Forget @ S.O.S.A.V.A.L.A.N.C.H.E.net
and the torrent of the video (higher quality): TenYardTorrents or Demonoid
and also the YouTube link (crap quality): YouTube - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2007-2008 - We Won't Forget

thanks for watching and i hope you all enjoy it! :D

p.s: comments are more than welcome!

Well done. It's not easy to watch some of that, but you did an amazing job.

I sat here watching that thinking, "Will there EVER be a team that good again?" - and don't talk to me about the Fluke Bowl.

thanks everyone for the awesome feedback! i really appreciate it! :)

and if all you guys think it was tough to watch, imagine how tough it was for me going through each Superbowl clip over and over while editing! :p

jbb9s said:
at about 9 mins, it says Patriots Records...blah blah blah...then says first team to win 18 games in a season. I think they need to check this or ask Da Bears about it.
holy crap! it should read "1st team to 18 STRAIGHT games in an entire season". jeez i'll have to fix that eventually!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes