PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Drug testing agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruthSeeker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
With today's drug testing agreement, I'm hearing Welker is eligible to come back THIS weekend, only having to serve 1 game out his 4 game suspension. Same for Orlando Scandrick, and they are saying Josh Gordon's suspension will go down from 16 games to 10 games. Any reports on our guys ? Will Browner and Tyms be available soon ?

I was just about to make a thread. Hopefully Browner can come back.

Hope browner can be back but he won't see any snaps Sunday

Don't think he can. He didn't fail a drug test. I think he skipped it?

I presume Welkah is unlikely to play, song as he hasn't been allowed in Donkey facilities since the regular season began.

I also suspect there will be roster exemptions for newly eligible players, since teams weren't counting on this.

Don't think he can. He didn't fail a drug test. I think he skipped it?

The misses were when he was in the CFL that put him in the program but it was the failed drug test for marijuana that got him suspended. I mean if Gordon is getting reduced you would think Browner's was too.

With today's drug testing agreement, I'm hearing Welker is eligible to come back THIS weekend, only having to serve 1 game out his 4 game suspension. Same for Orlando Scandrick, and they are saying Josh Gordon's suspension will go down from 16 games to 10 games. Any reports on our guys ? Will Browner and Tyms be available soon ?
Just a prediction, but I would be extremely surprised if any of those guys are eligible for Sunday. It will take too much time to finalize details.

Next weekend, however, is probably in play for most of them but I do not know about Browner.

When the players are available, I suspect the team will be given a 4 week window during which the player doesn't count toward the 53 unless he is activated.

Well I was watching the NFL network and they were pretty clear that Welker and Scandrick would be able to play Sunday.

I don't like the HGH testing at all! HGH isn't much of a ped unless used to enhance the effects of Steroids. Instead HGH is used to heal eroded joints ligaments and tendons. Its been said Favre playing til 41 isn't freakish anomaly but will become normal for QBs to play well much longer than QBs of the past. Most hof qbs retired around 35on average at which their arm strength had declined significantly due to eroded joints tendons and ligaments. HGH heals and rebuilds them and other injuries which is very important for QBs arm strength and accuracy. Kurt Warner struggled mid career due to injuries to shoulder and wrist as well other joints tendon ligament issues. Kyle Turley as a matter of fact said he started noticing the ball wasn't coming out of his hand like normal late in 2001 season but shrugged it off.Following season it got worse til it became clear Bulger was throwing a better football and Warners ball was almost uncatchable. After several years as a terrible backup a tryout in arizona they noticed old Kurt was back with some more zip and pinpoint accuracy. Surprised everybody and its rumored he went through HGH treatments and exercise program for his shoulder elbow and wrist joints as well as tendons and ligaments. Manning went through HGH treatment for healing and therapy on his neck surgery. Reports said before HGH therapy Manning's career would have been done. The HGH rebuilt and healed Manning. My opinion all top qbs use HGH therapy as part of program to maintain arm strength and accuracy. I wouldn't label that a PED but rather healing and maintenance of joints tendons and ligaments needed for throwing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back