PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Drinking Game: Sip Every Time Sqeaky Mouse Massarroti Says 'Look'

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick4

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't tried it yet but one would probably be plastered before the first radio commercial break. The squeaky turd says 'look', and 'mind boggling' about a hundred times an hour on that show.

It's basically un-listenable because of Massaroti, but also due to the deliberate anti-Pats take they always have, directly from Felger as the most recent grad of the Ron Borges school of Boston media.

The Big Show is still better than the new station, hands down.

Give him a piece of cheese and he'll be quiet

In the UK, Kevin Cadle presents the Sky Sports showing of games. And the lads at the Revolution a few seasons ago came up with the game of taking a sip everytime he said 'ball game'.

The UK fans will agree that you would be hammered after the 7 hours of programing he does on a Sunday ;)

Give him a piece of cheese and he'll be quiet

Same thing today. I could only stand a few minutes before switching off. Massaroti is a complete joke. The guy can't write, he can't do radio... why does he have a job???

If only his name was Turk, he'd get the chop. Everyone named Turk seems to be getting the hook these days.

100% correct. It's so obvious what they're doing. They understand that the Big Show is so pro-Pats and Bill B. (and they're correct), that they intend to offer the alternative viewpoint, which is we'll be anti-Pats and Bill B. I'm an ardent Pats/BB fan, but I wish the Big Show would sometimes be a little more balanced in their viewpoint. However, given the choice of listening to an unbalanced viewpoint which favors my team and one which never does, I'm opting for the former. Too bad, because I held out hope at the outset that 98.5 would offer a genuine alternative from 2:00-6:00. They don't.

100% correct. It's so obvious what they're doing. They understand that the Big Show is so pro-Pats and Bill B. (and they're correct), that they intend to offer the alternative viewpoint, which is we'll be anti-Pats and Bill B. I'm an ardent Pats/BB fan, but I wish the Big Show would sometimes be a little more balanced in their viewpoint. However, given the choice of listening to an unbalanced viewpoint which favors my team and one which never does, I'm opting for the former. Too bad, because I held out hope at the outset that 98.5 would offer a genuine alternative from 2:00-6:00. They don't.

I too welcomed a new station, but they stink. I've checked them out everyday this week, they're not better and I'm done giving them a shot.

Their deliberately negative shtick doesn't work on a team that has won so many games this decade. In order for them to succeed professionally in their articles and radio show, the Pats have to fail. Basically, they are actually secretly rooting for the Pats to fail, because continued Pats success would destroy their program.

I don't want to get a bad case of alcohol poisoning.

Last edited:
This was moved to practice squad? Funny how some other past threads stay on the main forum, with dozens of pages, which talk about nothing to do with the Patriots or Boston sports. Mods definitely are biased on the main forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back